Say hello to my little friend....

He'll probably mention how he likes Cletus and Aborto to star together in there own bukkake film or something

You forgot this title

Cletus Strikes Back

Doot. Start an Art Thread if you must, but try not to start a new thread every time you have a new idea.

I agree with DSF. You haven't really followed through on any of these ideas, so starting a thread for your ideas would probably be best until you find one that deserves its own thread.

Cletuscolored.jpg

Yeah, I was bored. Thoughts?
I find him completely unarousing or sexually attractive.

But he looks like he'd go great as a pie.

Hey guys. In my Cartoon/Graphics class, we're making 2-D movies, and I'm trying to come up with a story involving Cletus the Fetus. The whole thing is just him viewed with "ultrasound." Basically, Cletus the Fetus from the future (adult Cletus looks just like young Cletus, only with hair around his temples, a moustache, and a large snake-like thing protruding from his belly button that looks like a detached umbilical cord with a bulb at the end) comes back in time, using the womb as a wormhole opening. Adult Cletus rides a giant rooster that has been lobotomized, its prefrontal cortex replaced with a chronal displacer. So I need help with the story: Why is adult Cletus going back in time to visit his past self? Why would someone visit their past self? I thought about making Cletus like a messiah-type character, where he has this huge destiny ahead of him, but I don't really like that idea.

Help?

I'm really pissed right now. Apparently there's already a Cletus the Fetus (http://iamthemanthatis.newgrounds.com/flash/), and my art teacher is accusing me of copyright infringement.

We've been butting heads now for several weeks, because she gave me a 0/100 on my 2D movie project (though later, after my mom talked to her, she put it as a 50/100), and I've been working my *** of on my project, trying to put an Alice in Chains song on there (probably more than anyone else in the class, but my group is the only one she yells at). But when I ask for help, the teacher just refers me to another student who doesn't know what the **** he's doing. I think the teacher personally hates me, and does **** just to piss me off.

I think your teacher needs to realize that stuff like this happens, even among professional creators. Unless this other person's Cletus is pretty high profile (I've never heard of it, but I'm not up on pop culture), it's not likely that you or anyone else in your school would even know it was out there. Also, unless there's a lot of similarity between the two characters' backgrounds or supporting casts, there really isn't much of a case for the idea of you stealing anything.

And as far as the similar names thing goes, how many other given names rhyme with "fetus"?

I think your teacher needs to realize that stuff like this happens, even among professional creators. Unless this other person's Cletus is pretty high profile (I've never heard of it, but I'm not up on pop culture), it's not likely that you or anyone else in your school would even know it was out there. Also, unless there's a lot of similarity between the two characters' backgrounds or supporting casts, there really isn't much of a case for the idea of you stealing anything.

And as far as the similar names thing goes, how many other given names rhyme with "fetus"?

Thanks for the kind advice, Seldes. I'm going to keep this in mind and try to convince my teacher to reconsider my project grade.

Correct, the teacher needs to lighten up.

Meatus?

I'm really pissed right now. Apparently there's already a Cletus the Fetus (http://iamthemanthatis.newgrounds.com/flash/), and my art teacher is accusing me of copyright infringement.

We've been butting heads now for several weeks, because she gave me a 0/100 on my 2D movie project (though later, after my mom talked to her, she put it as a 50/100), and I've been working my *** of on my project, trying to put an Alice in Chains song on there (probably more than anyone else in the class, but my group is the only one she yells at). But when I ask for help, the teacher just refers me to another student who doesn't know what the **** he's doing. I think the teacher personally hates me, and does **** just to piss me off.

Has anyone mentioned that "Cletus The Fetus"(CTF) is an actual term real doctor's actually use for babies born after just 23 weeks gestation?

(according to that Cracked article from the other day)

Latest posts

Back