SCARINESS! The Phobias Thread!

Bass

Nexus of the World
I log in - to see ZERO posts!

ZERO! :panic:

AND! Not only that! But the date is 07-07-07! AAAAA! Sign of the Beast's dad! AAAAAA! :scared:

[warning - this topic lacks discussion potential]

Um... so... ah... what scares YOU?

Yes. This will be a phobias thread.

[warning - stupidity overload]

**** you warning-bracket-boy. :x

Anyhow - I seem to be scared of the number 0, the number 7, and the Children's Television Workshop.

And spiders. A friend (now dead) through a piece of string at me as if it was a spider, yelling, "Bass! Spider!" I screamed like a girl.

A few months later when I finally got him alone - so did he.

NO! I got him alone a murdered him! I did not engage in homosexual activities. I know that's what you were thinking, but not everything has to do with sex. Christ, you ALWAYS LOWER THE TONE.

I don't have to take this **** from you. YOUR EMPIRE IS CRUMBLING, OZ-COW!

[warning - so this is what happens when someone gets so scared their mind snaps - Lovecraft was right!]

Last edited:
potd.

i'm scared that one day i will get potd, and i won't know what to do next... :shock:

I'm scared of being murdered in my sleep, so I always sleep with my back to the wall where I can see the door.

I'm not scared of the dark, but I am scared of what's in the dark.

I'm also afraid of aliens because they're creepy and certain insects.

You ****er. That gave me a fright when I scrolled down too fast. ****ing ET.

Coulrophobia

ironic, since Harley is one of my favorite characters.

I know your all going to laugh at this... but the theme music to Unsolved Mysteries.

See my brothers use to force me to watch horror movies when we were younger. And my dad loved the show Unsolved Mysteries. So I thought I could handle watching it. Just as the show got to a scary part of the story one of my brothers jumped out holding a fake knife and screaming. later my dad asked me to go get my sister for a cross the street. I was to scared to leave the house. Ever since then, when ever I hear that music I tense up. One time I tried to face my fear and watch it at night. As the theme some was playing. A gust of wind blew a branch into the door. I jumped higher than I ever had and started running before my feet even hit the ground. When ever I hear that music I feel like someone is watching me. Just waiting to make his kill.

I know your all going to laugh at this... but the theme music to Unsolved Mysteries.

See my brothers use to force me to watch horror movies when we were younger. And my dad loved the show Unsolved Mysteries. So I thought I could handle watching it. Just as the show got to a scary part of the story one of my brothers jumped out holding a fake knife and screaming. later my dad asked me to go get my sister for a cross the street. I was to scared to leave the house. Ever since then, when ever I hear that music I tense up. One time I tried to face my fear and watch it at night. As the theme some was playing. A gust of wind blew a branch into the door. I jumped higher than I ever had and started running before my feet even hit the ground. When ever I hear that music I feel like someone is watching me. Just waiting to make his kill.

You're a regular Watchwork Orange!

Watch? Clock? Come on, that was gold! Ah to heck with all of you!

Latest posts

Back