Scary Movie 4!

slimjim

sawd.jpg

I hate the Scary Movie franchise, there not that funny and why they're making a forth I'll never know. But the opening scene is, does sound funny. Sahq and Dr. Phil doing a parody of the first Saw movie.

icemastertron said:
This one better be good. 3 wasn't very good. I don't like it when the whole cast isn't there.

I've only see bits and pieces of the movies, but yes, 3 sucked.

icemastertron said:
This one better be good. 3 wasn't very good. I don't like it when the whole cast isn't there.

Are you kidding me?! The third was the best of the three...

Two was HORRIBLE, like, hard to sit through because the humor was just so imbecilic.

One was alright...

But im pretty sure this will be more along the lines of 3.

3 was forced. Nothing seemed to really connect. And if it did, it was forced. The ending...blech. :sick:

Last edited:
Dr.Strangefate said:
Are you kidding me?! The third was the best of the three...

Two was HORRIBLE, like, hard to sit through because the humor was just so imbecilic.

One was alright...

But im pretty sure this will be more along the lines of 3.

Agreed. I laughed until i cried in 3. It was so funny, the funeral scene was priceless.

Wayan Brothers are the best.
First was a classic.

"Some white people are dead we getting the **** out"

Second one wasn't as good but had some memorable moments, like the nike basketball scene, and david cross is hilarious.
The third one was funny but it didn't seem like the others more like airplane.

I posted this somewhere else but the opening is Shaq and Dr.Phill in a "saw" situation.

I watched bits and pieces of the third... I never saw the second and the first one wasn't that funny. I do think that these movies are preserving the spoof genre, which is one of my favorites. I thought Airplane was a good one... It is a good one... But movies with that sense of humor aren't done that much anymore.

Pandrio said:
Random already said that 10 posts ago.
Don't worry, Pandrio! We'll pretend this never happened. You know, like the time we got drunk and went down on each other!

Last edited:
I hate all the Scary movies, they did have some momenbts and I liked 3 a little, but they were not good enough to continue. I miss the old days of Airplane and the Naked Gun series. They were great and I want to see a good spoof cause I'm sick of this crap they have now.

The trailer disappoints me totally, because I almost didn't laugh once. But that part with the Tom Cruise-y guy breaking Oprah's wrists just had me cracking up. :lol:

Latest posts

Back