Scientology gets pwn3d

E said:
His insanely hot wife is one too, obviously. So if you want to meet hot chicks you should probably become a scientologist.
Yeah, a shocking number of hot celebrities seem to be Scientologists. The ones that I know of are Kelly Preston, Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes, Catherine Bell, Uma Thurman, and Jenna Elfman. I don't know what it is about crazy bull **** religions that attracts women, but if it works go with it.

Tom Cruise has been a scientologist since long before he was married to Nicole Kidman. She might have stepped back from it after their divorce, but they were both active members during their marriage. I distinctly remember hearing them both talk about how it had "changed their lives."

MaxwellSmart said:
Tom Cruise has been a scientologist since long before he was married to Nicole Kidman. She might have stepped back from it after their divorce, but they were both active members during their marriage. I distinctly remember hearing them both talk about how it had "changed their lives."

I remember her calling it rubbish while they were married.

Then they got divorced.

Ultimate Houde said:
I remember her calling it rubbish while they were married.

Then they got divorced.
That's a hell of a statement to make about something your spouse is a zealot about.

He wasn't at the time, they both were initiate level when they got married. He then became a zealot and it led to their divorce.

Bah, your too young to remember this, you didn't even know that sketch you had on your desktop came from Ultimates #11.

Last edited:
This reminds me of F.A.G. from Team America. All the celebrities uniting...

Matt Damon!

Latest posts

Back