Screwed by the Mann? (Y The Last Man spoilers)

Synch

Who's reading Y right now? I just picked up the last one and it was crazy. Did anybody 355 hooking up with the Doctor? That one caught me way off gaurd cuz i thought she was diggin' on Yorick. Somebody let me know what this one did to you.

Holler Front.

Always make sure spoilers are marked in the title. :?

My bad...

Woops... I never did a post on a comic before. i'm gonna try and fix it.

Wow..

So nobody reads Y? It's looking like i wasted my time on this thread.

People do. Slowly and by trades. Unfortunately for you, I'm not yet one of them

Hilarious.

Ha! The revolution begins here people it just dropped on wednesday. Catch it if you can. Prefererably you should pick up the first few trades, the book kinda reads like a movie.

Synch said:
Ha! The revolution begins here people it just dropped on wednesday. Catch it if you can. Prefererably you should pick up the first few trades, the book kinda reads like a movie.

I read the book, mostly in trades like everyone else though...good stuff, but its like 1 for alot of people, gotta wait until a few hours later for many people to get on for opinions like that...anyway

i think that chick was just really horny and thats why things went the way they did....if thats the case, then a lot of people have been screwed by the mann..

Screwed by the Mann like 355 and Dr. Mann. it sounded clever when i was typing it but now i wish i named it something different. i think you got it but i couldn't tell by the way you typed your last line. anyway yea your probably right she was knitting and all that. only time will tell.

Synch said:
Screwed by the Mann like 355 and Dr. Mann. it sounded clever when i was typing it but now i wish i named it something different. i think you got it but i couldn't tell by the way you typed your last line. anyway yea your probably right she was knitting and all that. only time will tell.

have you seen the solicits for the next issue?

Synch said:
Where would i see them at?

various sites, herorealm, newsarama, comicscontinuum, etc.
i couldnt find the one i wanted, but i found the june one...

Y: THE LAST MAN #34
Written by Brian K. Vaughan
Art by Goran Sudzuka & José Marzan Jr.
Cover by Massimo Carnevale

Part 3 of the 4-part "Girl on Girl." When questions of loyalty arise from the all-female crew of The Whale, Yorick must decide whether his allegiances lie with his old companions or his new mate, who happens to be captain of the potentially mutinous ship.

On sale June 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS

Big sixty

That's a good look. Thanks. A 4 parter? i was hoping they woulld get off the boat before then word on the street is the last man is done at 60

Latest posts

Back