Scrubs (Spoilers)

I actually yelled "Yes!" to no one in particular when Hooch resurfaced again last week. I thought it was the funniest episode of the season so far, and I loved the bit where J.D., Turk, and the babies were on the bench and the adults were making the kiddies do and say all that stuff. :lol:

Wow , am I the only one that thinks it's gone down ALOT this season?

I actually yelled "Yes!" to no one in particular when Hooch resurfaced again last week. I thought it was the funniest episode of the season so far, and I loved the bit where J.D., Turk, and the babies were on the bench and the adults were making the kiddies do and say all that stuff. :lol:
Definetly.

Awesomeness! :lol:

No, theres several pages of us all saying "man, somethings missing". But the last episode was better. Hopefully it'll continue.

Yeah but I meant even the last episode to me sucked , it had it's moments but overall sucked

It's become to me something I watch just to see how it ends now , Though I still watch the older seasons every day

Yeah but I meant even the last episode to me sucked , it had it's moments but overall sucked

It's become to me something I watch just to see how it ends now , Though I still watch the older seasons every day

I don't care how it ends. I really don't. The character moments are dead. Everyone has changed from the beginning, but once they reached the end of their personal arcs its like they froze and are now just treading water and spouting jokes. Unfunny ones for the most part. It should have ended last year with Elliot getting married and JD accepting responsibility for his son.

I don't care how it ends. I really don't. The character moments are dead. Everyone has changed from the beginning, but once they reached the end of their personal arcs its like they froze and are now just treading water and spouting jokes. Unfunny ones for the most part

Agreed , Like I mentioned in a earlier post even old jokes that worked just didn't work this season as they did them in a worse way.

However when it comes to tv shows 99% of the time even if last season sucks I'll watch it to see how it ends e.g Friends , dawson's creek (though last episode was great , and season 6 was not too bad it just sucked compared with earlier seasons) Roswell and more

Very few series have made me stop watching from sucking too much like X-files when they replaced mulder , Family Guy , transformers Robots in disguise and a few others

Agreed , Like I mentioned in a earlier post even old jokes that worked just didn't work this season as they did them in a worse way.

However when it comes to tv shows 99% of the time even if last season sucks I'll watch it to see how it ends e.g Friends , dawson's creek (though last episode was great , and season 6 was not too bad it just sucked compared with earlier seasons) Roswell and more

Very few series have made me stop watching from sucking too much like X-files when they replaced mulder.

Dude, they brought in the T-1000. And he was badass. But like all X-Files episodes if it was connected to their "conspiracy' it sucked, if it was just a stand alone crazy **** episode it was good.

Dude, they brought in the T-1000. And he was badass. But like all X-Files episodes if it was connected to their "conspiracy' it sucked, if it was just a stand alone crazy **** episode it was good.

I didn't like it. From episode 1 they said the "X-files" department was only there beacuse of mulder. Mulder = believer , scully = non-believer. So when Mulder was gone there was no purpose for the "X-files"

Now yeah the guy that replaced him was good but it was too diffrent. It would be like replacing Henry Winkler on happy days with Mr T , Sure Mr T is cool but too different for me to have liked it

Just found out rateyourdoc.org is a real site :lol: Lets you vote on scrubs cast including past people. Pretty cool.

Currently the top ten is

1. Dr. Jan Itor
2. Dr. John Dorian
3. Dr. Chris Turk
4. Franklyn
5. Dr. Elliot Reid
6. Nurse Espinosa
7. Dr. Perry Cox
8. Dr. Robert Kelso
9. Dr. Todd Quinlan
10. Dr. Doug Murphy

I borrowed the first season of Scrubs from a friend and am finally working my way through it. After this, all I'll need to see is the second season and I will have seen every episode (so far).

Latest posts

Back