Shazam!: The Monster Society of Evil

Billy and Mary are like, the cutest little kids ever. I hope they get adopted by some billionare at the end of the story, "Little Orphan Anny"-style.

The alligator people remind me of the rat creatures in Bone. I believe that's intentional.

If you love these, you should read Bone.

The alligator people remind me of the rat creatures in Bone. I believe that's intentional.

If you love these, you should read Bone.

Bone is dope. I haven't made it past the first couple of volumes, but I really need to.

Also, Smith's take on Tawny is just absolutely brilliant.

I read it. I liked it. But can't help but feel a little disappointed.

I don't know. It was good and fun to read. But in the end I felt like I could've done without it.

The hood part was cute. And I laughed at the croc line. I even laughed at the part where she got super speed.

But in the end I was all "meh".

I think I'll wait for the trade.

I don't know. It was good and fun to read. But in the end I felt like I could've done without it.

The hood part was cute. And I laughed at the croc line. I even laughed at the part where she got super speed.

You're inhuman!

Why get the trade when you've already got half the story?

I kind of lost track of this, but the first couple of issues were good enough to warrant picking up the collection.

I weally hope Jeff Smith is doing another one. I wuved this mini so much it turned me into an 8-year old girl.

THAT IS A GOOD THING!

I adored this mini. It's just wonderful. ^_________^

Last edited:
I picked up the trade today.

It was ever so much fun.

"We lost! Quick, eat the children!"

"Mary, please stop climbing on the seven deadly enemies of man. Thank you."

Latest posts

Back