She-Thing!?

She-Thing was in either one of JMS's last FF issue's or one of McDuffie's first

thats the only book I have that had her in it

Marvel desperately needs a book starring her, just so they can introduce a gyno-geologist as a supporting cast member.
I would write it.

She-Thing is proof that Fantastic Four is one of the coolest properties on the planet. I joke not.

I would write it.

She-Thing is proof that Fantastic Four is one of the coolest properties on the planet. I joke not.

Explain?

In slightly related news, I have a rough idea for a Wyatt Wingfoot pitch that would involve Doc Samson and She-Hulk. Stay tuned.

Nothing is too outrageous for the Fantastic Four.

Now I'm not saying that the property is a license to be stupid, though it can be. I'm saying that you have a much greater latitude as to what is permissible in terms of approach.

I mean this is a comic book team that has fought a mad sculptor wielding atomic clay to control the minds of men and a mutated insectoid space bat turned world conqueror.

This is a comic book property in which one of its members battles a temporally displaced Amazon who decided to join the Marvel Universe's WWF, only for her to discover they're working for a multinational oil company.

This is a comic book property featuring a Kal-El-like space Jesus figure, who concludes that Man-Thing is his mother, but then becomes adopted by the Fantastic Four as a quasi-nephew. He later leads a pacifist cult dedicated to awaiting the Celestial Messiah.

Simply put, nothing is 'going too far' in Fantastic Four, which can't be said for Daredevil or Spider-Man. The foursome could be having a picnic in Central Park and be attacked by cybernetic earthworms, and handled correctly it wouldn't be as patently stupid as it should be.

Nothing is too outrageous for the Fantastic Four.

Now I'm not saying that the property is a license to be stupid, though it can be. I'm saying that you have a much greater latitude as to what is permissible in terms of approach.

I mean this is a comic book team that has fought a mad sculptor wielding atomic clay to control the minds of men and a mutated insectoid space bat turned world conqueror.

This is a comic book property in which one of its members battles a temporally displaced Amazon who decided to join the Marvel Universe's WWF, only for her to discover they're working for a multinational oil company.

This is a comic book property featuring a Kal-El-like space Jesus figure, who concludes that Man-Thing is his mother, but then becomes adopted by the Fantastic Four as a quasi-nephew. He later leads a pacifist cult dedicated to awaiting the Celestial Messiah.

Simply put, nothing is 'going too far' in Fantastic Four, which can't be said for Daredevil or Spider-Man. The foursome could be having a picnic in Central Park and be attacked by cybernetic earthworms, and handled correctly it wouldn't be as patently stupid as it should be.

No. I agree with that entirely.

I mean, what would you do with a She-Thing book?

So, how come no one's made a brutally painful She-Thing/Sheathing joke yet?

Don't tell me I'm gonna have to be the one to do it.

Lets go spelunking!
the-descent-movie-poster-small.jpg

Latest posts

Back