Sherlock (Spoilers)

Re: Sherlock

I just saw the first episode of season 2.

Storywise I felt it was decent. I didn't like the reveal at the ending, because I don't see how it solved anything. Honestly, I felt it was too out there for an ending.

The character of Alder I was disappointed with. Now the actress playing her was top notch, but how she was introduced as a dominatrix I didn't like too much. The chemistry between her and Sherlock was great though.

Watson was excellent as always. Going through a string of girlfriends was unexpected, but I think makes sense for his character.

Mycroft is more cunning than the tv show, or even the movie, make him out to be.

I think A SCANDAL IN BELGRAVIA is the best episode of SHERLOCK to date. Wonderful stuff.

I think A SCANDAL IN BELGRAVIA is the best episode of SHERLOCK to date. Wonderful stuff.
I agree. It was a great episode and the password reveal thing was great. Loved seeing Mycroft again. I don't think we'll see Irene again until the next series.

I agree. It was a great episode and the password reveal thing was great. Loved seeing Mycroft again. I don't think we'll see Irene again until the next series.

Thirded... I think it was phenomenal... The introduction of the classic Sherlock hat was ****ing great.

I loved the hat.

Also, I think Irene Adler will be back this season.

I'm really excited for the Reichenbach episode. The new Sherlock movie A GAME OF SHADOWS did the Reichenbach scene pretty well, so I'm curious to see how SHERLOCK will trump it (it's cute that the first season cliffhanger took place near a body of water - the swimming pool).

Just saw THE REICHENBACH FALL. I cracked it.
One of the things I loved was that Moriarty had this whole plan to get Sherlock to kill himself, and Sherlock tricked Moriarty into killing his own self. Wonderful double-play. Also, loved the inclusion of THE SEVEN PER-CENT SOLUTION.

However, I cracked it in 5 minutes. As soon as I saw the dead hanging body in Sherlock's room that was a suicide he was disproving, I knew immediately that Sherlock was going to fake his death.

How did he do it?

Molly is a mortician. She has access to all that morgue stuff. Sherlock has a homeless network that we know is faster than the police (and thus all emergency services). And a bike knocked Watson over so he couldn't be the first on the scene. Sherlock rattled off his friends; Mrs Hudson, Watson, and even Lestrad, to Moriarity who then admitted that there were three bullets for three guns.

Sherlock knew that Moriarity didn't know about Molly and his plan to fake his suicide. Molly kitted out the homeless network. They got to the 'body' first (the body could be Moriarity who Sherlock would've realised must've dressed up as Sherlock in order to scare the girl), and replaced it with a real corpse dressed up to look like Sherlock. A dazed, confused Watson, having been just knocked over, was taken in on the lie.

I am your Sherlock now.

Last edited:
That was the best episode of Sherlock yet. I kind of don't want a third series because I don't know they will top it - it's like The Dark Knight all over again!

tumblr_lyd089LRvw1r0ct8qo1_500.png

tumblr_lyd089LRvw1r0ct8qo2_500.png

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the newest episode? What a bummer...

And what the heck was with the very end? "Go to hell Sherlock?" Cleary there was more to that video we haven't seen yet.

Was this season any good? I was pretty let down after last season and the Christmas episode didn't help any.

It was better than Season 3 but not as good as Seasons 1-2.

Second episode was incredible, first and, especially, last were down right awful. I do believe I'm done with this show.

I finally finished series 4, now that it's on Netflix. I really liked the end of episode 2. The part where John admits that he's not the man Mary thought he was, but that he wants to be made me cry. I think every husband feels that way. And the revelation that Sherlock's sister was John's counsellor and the girl that he had been texting and the woman posing as the daughter was mindblowing.

The rest of the series/season was a pretty major letdown.

My favourite episode of the show was the wedding episode.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back