Spider-Man Shocker

i don't know why Shocker isn't taken seriously. I mean he isn't even in the Spider-Man: The Ultimate Guide book, rocket Racer made it, had a whole page, but not Shocker

i don't know why Shocker isn't taken seriously. I mean he isn't even in the Spider-Man: The Ultimate Guide book, rocket Racer made it, had a whole page, but not Shocker

I have that book and used to pour over it for ages in the height of my Spidey-obsession(around the first-second movies), and Shocker's absense always saddened me. He's one of my favourite Marvel villains.

I love the Ultimate Guide books, but they're a little inconsistent. The Batman one is possibly the best of all of them(the Batcave cross-sections are one of many, many highligts), but even there, Charaxes gets a two-page spread while ALL FOUR CLAYFACES share a paragraph on the "mutants and monsters" page later one.

Anyway, yeah, I love the Shocker, and no matter what, we'll always have his inclusion in some of the most fun parts of the fantastic Spider-Man movie games. It was so cool when he showed up because I never expected I'd be so lucky. They even joke about him not using electricity and everything. Ahhh... justice.

I have that book and used to pour over it for ages in the height of my Spidey-obsession(around the first-second movies), and Shocker's absense always saddened me. He's one of my favourite Marvel villains.

I love the Ultimate Guide books, but they're a little inconsistent. The Batman one is possibly the best of all of them(the Batcave cross-sections are one of many, many highligts), but even there, Charaxes gets a two-page spread while ALL FOUR CLAYFACES share a paragraph on the "mutants and monsters" page later one.

Anyway, yeah, I love the Shocker, and no matter what, we'll always have his inclusion in some of the most fun parts of the fantastic Spider-Man movie games. It was so cool when he showed up because I never expected I'd be so lucky. They even joke about him not using electricity and everything. Ahhh... justice.

yeah, i have the Avengers, X-Men (third edition), Spider-Man (updated edition), and the Batman Ultimate Guides. I liked Batman and the X-Men ones the best, and the Avengers was good too, but I hated the Spider-Man one. To be honest, that may be b/c Spidey was the only one I knew much about before I bought the guides, so maybe the other ones are crap too, and I just don't know enough to notice.

Latest posts

Back