Should they bring Amalgam Comics back?

it was mostly directed to mavericker, but i think bendis needs a spidey-break.

I disagree but understand not everyone likes his work on it.

I have the tpbs 1-15 and 16 and 17 (17 = harback*) coming in the post. 1-15 were fantastic (except ultimate six , god i hate that) and I'm looking forward to 16-17

Oh and is the spider-man bumper special included in vol 17 like i think I heard.

*see pet peeve of the day thread.

I always thought that the Bat-Family should have been amalgamed with the Fantastic Four.

Think about it: a brooding loner --- who by day is a bored industrialist/philanthropist quasi-worldchanger --- who has a loose kind-of-but-not family made up of adoptive sons and his best friend's daughter and they are all dark-cowled avengers of the night. That's the Bat-Family.

Fantastic Four, is led by an antisocial inventor/explorer who has a loose family bound by legal and blood relations who are all somehow empowered by technology and cosmic radiation all riding along for the imaginaut journey.

They were just made to be amalgamed.

Was Bruce Wayne: Agent of Shield connected to Darkclaw in any way?

No, but I think it might have been connected to Bullets and Bracelets? Or B&B was connected to something else maybe? Not Amazon though. . . it kinda falls apart if you think too much about who should be where.

I always thought that the Bat-Family should have been amalgamed with the Fantastic Four.

Think about it: a brooding loner --- who by day is a bored industrialist/philanthropist quasi-worldchanger --- who has a loose kind-of-but-not family made up of adoptive sons and his best friend's daughter and they are all dark-cowled avengers of the night. That's the Bat-Family.

Fantastic Four, is led by an antisocial inventor/explorer who has a loose family bound by legal and blood relations who are all somehow empowered by technology and cosmic radiation all riding along for the imaginaut journey.

They were just made to be amalgamed.

A guy I knew made a picture of this in Bruce Timm style. It was pretty neat.

No, but I think it might have been connected to Bullets and Bracelets? Or B&B was connected to something else maybe? Not Amazon though. . . it kinda falls apart if you think too much about who should be where.

In the AU, Amazon and Diana were related.

Amazon was a member of JLX, and also the Judgment League Avengers (before they purged themselves of Mutant Members)...

I think there was some implication of a connection between Dark Claw and Bruce Wayne: Agent of SHIELD...

Dark Claw's whole set had some great amalgamations, like the Robin/Jubilee - Sparrow, and the Joker/Sabretooth - Hyena.

Great mock oldstyle cover to Sleuth Comics #27, the first appearance of Dark Claw:
Sleuth_Comics_27.jpg

Re: Should the bring Amalgam Comics back?

Do people still say dissing?

Only old guys that don't deal with Teenagers on a daily basis. I don't have that problem. I have worked with teenagers, help with my church'es Youth Group, and the teenaged girls for both my past job and Church like to hang around me.

Sometimes I wish they would stop... I havn't had the time or money to go out for awhile and some of these girls are really hot and it's making me very lonely and very horney... especially with all the flirting they do.

But anyways most of the older guys here will still words like diss.

But back on topic, I would love to see them bring back the Amalgam comics or at least do a mini or limited series.

But back on topic, I would love to see them bring back the Amalgam comics or at least do a mini or limited series.

Imagine if they did that as a game (like a mmorpg) or an animated movie or two

Imagine if they did that as a game (like a mmorpg) or an animated movie or two

Most likely that would never happen... Theres not a large enough fan-base for that. If for some reason they did, it probably show up at some comic convention and it probably be very cheesy.

Last edited:

Most likely that would never happen... Theres not a large enough fan-base for that. If for some reason they did, it probably show up at some comic convention and it probably be very cheesy.

That is true but a MMORPG could work.

Marvel comics and DC comics present "Amalgam" or something so new fans would see Marvel and DC and buy it as well since it would be like coh (or marvel universe that's coming out) but you could go to gotham or new york. You could see areas from both comics and make a hero with a mixture of dc stuff and marvel stuff.

That is true but a MMORPG could work.

Marvel comics and DC comics present "Amalgam" or something so new fans would see Marvel and DC and buy it as well since it would be like coh (or marvel universe that's coming out) but you could go to gotham or new york. You could see areas from both comics and make a hero with a mixture of dc stuff and marvel stuff.

I really think we'd see a Marvel vs. DC game and/or movie long before we'd see a Amalgam movie and/or video game.

Last edited:

I really think we'd see a Marvel vs. DC game and/or movie long before we'd see a Amalgam movie and/or video game.

I would like a Marvel vs DC game. Or a Marvel/DC Ultimate Alliance

the cool idea of Marvel Ultimate Alliance and the crappiness of Justice League Heroes
??????????
No Thanks

the cool idea of Marvel Ultimate Alliance and the crappiness of Justice League Heroes
??????????
No Thanks

I meant made by same people who did Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Dark Claw Adventures (or even The Legends of Dark Claw) - Paul Dini

This would be nice. I have Dark Claw issue 1 at home. Decent read and Jubilee as Robin and Sabretooth as Joker are both pretty cool ideas. The origin's a bit messy, and the biggest problem with the character is that Batman doesn't kill and Wolverine does, but it still works to some extent.

Latest posts

Back