Should they bring Amalgam Comics back?

I mean, i think in one of the issues there's an allusion to the other comic.

I mean Dark Claw is Logan Wayne, and Bruce is Bruce Wayne... I don't think they're brothers, maybe... cousins?

Amazon was a member of JLX, and also the Judgment League Avengers (before they purged themselves of Mutant Members)...

I think there was some implication of a connection between Dark Claw and Bruce Wayne: Agent of SHIELD...

Dark Claw's whole set had some great amalgamations, like the Robin/Jubilee - Sparrow, and the Joker/Sabretooth - Hyena.

Great mock oldstyle cover to Sleuth Comics #27, the first appearance of Dark Claw:
Sleuth_Comics_27.jpg

Did Darkclaw keep any weapons in his belt or was it just for show?

If Dark Claw had no weapons in his belt what's the point?

WHat's the point of even asking? It's a ten year old character who was in two comics and who will never make another appearance. I mean, seriously, who cares? The only posisble reason you would want to know is if you were doing a fanfic, in which case you could just make up whatever he has in his belt anyway.

Unless you go around assaulting people with esoteric comic book trivia.

How about Amalgam: Infinite Civil War? Every alternate reality must be registered with the U.S. government :roll:

But seriously now, I wouldn't mind reading a mini-series like CheckM.A.T.E. (headed by an Alan Scott/Tony Stark amalgam), if it were handled by Rucka and Brubaker with Micheal Lark.

Or a Runaways/classic Titans amalgam: Cyborg/Victor Mancha, Starfire/Karolina, Robin/Chase, Raven/Nico, Beast-Boy/Xavin, etc.

I just want another DC vs. Marvel for a Young Avengers vs. Current Teen Titans...

Robin vs. Patriot
Raven vs. Wiccan
Wonder Girl vs. Stature
Cyborg vs. Vision
Miss Martian vs. Hulkling
Ravager vs. Hawkeye
And I guess that leaves Jericho and Kid Devil vs. Speed...

Latest posts

Back