Show's, movies, ect, that should have their own games

hmm, there are so many movie/TV related games out there that I can't think of one. Hmm..
There are already are Star Trek games out the yahoo right?
What bout the reverse? a video game that needs a movie?
Legend of Zelda would be the top of my list.

hmm, there are so many movie/TV related games out there that I can't think of one. Hmm..
There are already are Star Trek games out the yahoo right?
What bout the reverse? a video game that needs a movie?
Legend of Zelda would be the top of my list.

a game that needs a movie

marvel ultimate alliance :shock:

If there is a Heroes game, how would it work? So many of the characters have their own little subplots. Would it be a mixture of puzzle and action? I think if there was a game, they'd cut out a lot of the character development and skip right to the action, because it would be sort of boring otherwise. It'd be like, Mission One Objective as Claire: Kill yourself in a spectacularly gruesome manner! Mission Two Objective as Nikki: Strip to earn money!

I think they'd have a short clip show type cut scene introducing the characters, then it would be a puzzle-action game focusing on the most important characters.

I would love a game about the Ultimates. It should be free roam as much as possible and follow the story from Ultimates 1 and 2 Missions with each of the team members would be cool.

Or I'll settle for a sweet Captain America game

I can't wait for a Jedi game on the Wii. Swinging the Wiimote like a lightsaber would rock.

Cellular, the movie that featured Chris Evans trying to help a kidnap victim with a cellphone as his only tool, should have been a Japanese survival adventure game, in the vein of Michigan.

Also, I would seriously want to play a Gestalt-smattering of action adventure conventions adapting The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen[i/]. The movie version. Seriously. I'd explain if anyone's interested, which I'm not doing right now because I have class soon.

If Gamma Man was joking about the Lego Gilmore Girls, then that comment totally deserves POTD. End of story.

I don't get the appeal of the whole "legos" thing. I'd rather just see a good Spider-Man game than a lego Spider-Man game. We still haven't seen a SM game in a long time that plays on the classic comic interpretation of the character, or one that does Ultimate Spider-Man well. Making it a lego game would just be a waste when there's so much other potential in the character's history.

I want to see Dr. Phil: The Game, where you negotiate your way through eight stages of palm-sweating lecturing, as you try to prove once and for all that women are smart and men are stupid. Get 100% on the level and you're treated to an amusing anecdote told from the perspective of both Phil and his wife. ""So he brought a salmon home from fishing, and said 'There you go! I got us dinner!'". "I don't get why my wife was so angry! I brought her back dinner!"

Oh Dr. Phil....

Other cool ideas...

A Marvel Vs. DC game would be cool as ****. Forego complex stories and all that in favor of just fitting in as many characters as you can and tightening up the gameplay.

I'd love a Venture Bros. game. I'm not sure what sort of gameplay it would involve other than Brock tearing people in half, but I'm sure it could be made into an awesome game.

If Gamma Man was joking about the Lego Gilmore Girls, then that comment totally deserves POTD. End of story.
I'd have to agree even if my opinion means nothing when it comes to POTD's. That is if he was joking.

I want to see Dr. Phil: The Game, where you negotiate your way through eight stages of palm-sweating lecturing, as you try to prove once and for all that women are smart and men are stupid. Get 100% on the level and you're treated to an amusing anecdote told from the perspective of both Phil and his wife. ""So he brought a salmon home from fishing, and said 'There you go! I got us dinner!'". "I don't get why my wife was so angry! I brought her back dinner!"

Oh Dr. Phil....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, tribute to the new figures.....

LEGO Batman

I also think Iron Man should have his own non-lego game.

Both of those are happening.

LEGO Batman - been in talks for quiet sometime.

Iron Man - when movie comes out there will be a game based on it.

I've recently become obsessed with Marvel's Runaways after getting the first two hardcovers, and I think they would make such a great video game. My only requirement of the game is that it would make a "BONUS LIFE!" joke.

Marvel - The war

I want an rpg superhero like Oblivion. Yes there is MMORPG ones but I think we need an off-line one similar

How it works

You create your own character and decide if you want to the greatest hero or the greatest villain.

Races/origin with examples

Alien - silver surfer
Human- Punisher
Technology created - Captain America
Accident - Spider-man
Mutant - Wolverine
Magic - Dr Strange

This game is based loosely on civil war and other things. Once you have chosen your type you then choose Pro-registration or Anti-registration (unless mutant)

If you are mutant after you reach level 20 the sentinels see you as a threat and when you are not in battle they will hunt you down

Pro registration at level 20 you get a few rebels (no famous ones) hunting you down

Anti-registration is hardest level 10 you get s.h.i.e.l.d hunting you down level 20 you get the stronger ones like the ones in armour.

You also have a secret Identity.

Anti-registration YOU MUST keep this secret. If it gets out you will be hunted in civilian mode.

All three can switch between the two. In civilian mode you can find a job to buy things like new costumes ect..and also food you need to get money to eat and pay the rent.

In civilian mode you also can have a girlfriend/boyfriend and may lead to marriage so if anti-registration you have more lose.

side Area's

Mutants - Manton , Asteroid M and Savage land

Anti-Registration - Underground (biggest base with most access points to balance it out a bit) , Atlantis , Hidden base above ground

Pro-registration - Stark towers (or what ever it's called) , S.H.E.I.L.D and fantastic 4 building

If you become a villain you have - Hidden bases all around in a similar fashion to goblin hideouts and you can enter every base and other heroes civilian homes but not wise to enter hero places till at least level 50

civilian mode - shops , home , job and public areas e.g library

you can buy cars and other vehicles. You have a choice with these. Keep normal to get around city or spend money customising for your hero because let's face it if you can't fly , web swing , teleport , jump ect... you pretty much need a car or bike or plane or something

When you do missions you take them off famous heroes who are to busy with the big fight to worry about the little ones and that is where you come in. when you reach level 100 you can start doing the big ones.

Quest specific items
Cool upgrades for you when you reach land scape numbers 10 , 20 , 50 , 100 , 150 ect... BUT you need to find them.

These include

Iron Man Armour
Symboite
Web shooters
Adimatium claws (add on to gloves to make you like wolverine but diffrent enough that he is still unique)
Bigger guns (if you use them)

and much more

I think this game would live up to been best comic book game ever!

Dragonball/z/gt MMORPG - enough said!

Sonic And Mario - Do it Mario Party style

Just realised Two games I suggested are currently (like months later) been made. Even if not mario party still sonic and mario. plus DBZ MMORPG.

now give me
Marvel - The war

I want an rpg superhero like Oblivion. Yes there is MMORPG ones but I think we need an off-line one similar

How it works

You create your own character and decide if you want to the greatest hero or the greatest villain.

Races/origin with examples

Alien - silver surfer
Human- Punisher
Technology created - Captain America
Accident - Spider-man
Mutant - Wolverine
Magic - Dr Strange

This game is based loosely on civil war and other things. Once you have chosen your type you then choose Pro-registration or Anti-registration (unless mutant)

If you are mutant after you reach level 20 the sentinels see you as a threat and when you are not in battle they will hunt you down

Pro registration at level 20 you get a few rebels (no famous ones) hunting you down

Anti-registration is hardest level 10 you get s.h.i.e.l.d hunting you down level 20 you get the stronger ones like the ones in armour.

You also have a secret Identity.

Anti-registration YOU MUST keep this secret. If it gets out you will be hunted in civilian mode.

All three can switch between the two. In civilian mode you can find a job to buy things like new costumes ect..and also food you need to get money to eat and pay the rent.

In civilian mode you also can have a girlfriend/boyfriend and may lead to marriage so if anti-registration you have more lose.

side Area's

Mutants - Manton , Asteroid M and Savage land

Anti-Registration - Underground (biggest base with most access points to balance it out a bit) , Atlantis , Hidden base above ground

Pro-registration - Stark towers (or what ever it's called) , S.H.E.I.L.D and fantastic 4 building

If you become a villain you have - Hidden bases all around in a similar fashion to goblin hideouts and you can enter every base and other heroes civilian homes but not wise to enter hero places till at least level 50

civilian mode - shops , home , job and public areas e.g library

you can buy cars and other vehicles. You have a choice with these. Keep normal to get around city or spend money customising for your hero because let's face it if you can't fly , web swing , teleport , jump ect... you pretty much need a car or bike or plane or something

When you do missions you take them off famous heroes who are to busy with the big fight to worry about the little ones and that is where you come in. when you reach level 100 you can start doing the big ones.

Quest specific items
Cool upgrades for you when you reach land scape numbers 10 , 20 , 50 , 100 , 150 ect... BUT you need to find them.

These include

Iron Man Armour
Symboite
Web shooters
Adimatium claws (add on to gloves to make you like wolverine but diffrent enough that he is still unique)
Bigger guns (if you use them)

and much more

I think this game would live up to been best comic book game ever!

and some of the other games i suggested e.g Next Gen Thundercats. And I'll be a happy little moley

Green Lantern - A free-roaming adventure ala Superman Returns, but, you know, better. With next-gen capabilities, there can be numerous "zones", such as Earth, then using the ring to warp to Oa, Qward, and other planets, like the Destroy All Humans series did. You'd play as Hal Jordan fighting classic GL villains, including Sinestro, Dr. Polaris, the Tattooed Man, Hector Hammond, etc. I'd include an RPG-style upgrade system that allows you to buy new constructs with WP, or Willpower, including hammers, buzzsaws, and eventually reaching gigantic proportions like an entire fleet of flying horsemen. There'd also be numerous unlockable costumes ala the classic Spider-Man games, including Alan Scott, Kyle Rayner (original costume, Ion, second costume, etc.), Guy Gardner, Spectre, Parallax, etc.

And get Warren Ellis to write the script.

Latest posts

Back