Since Bendis is borrowing villains from the 67 cartoon, what else can he borrow?

How about Ultimate film Venom, played by Ultimate Topher Grace?

I'm sure it would Ultimately Suck.

How about Ultimate film Venom, played by Ultimate Topher Grace?

I'm sure it would Ultimately Suck.

Ultimately?

But seriously, as a writer, so long as there's no copyright infringements involved, he could borrow from a multitude of sources. At some point he could have Peter sucked into some alternate dimension via a malfunctioning Reed Richards' device and transported to a world where animals rule.

Ultimate Spiderman Unlimited.

I think he should have Peter get captured by an evil wizard, who has a cat and is plagued by little blue men so he builds a blue woman to distract them.

Ultimate Smurfs

They already did a story with Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man and Hulk battling Doctor Doom in giant robots/mechas... and no, I have no idea how "well" it sold.

I think Bendis should get a library card and then he could borrow books from a library.

Ultimate Moster-Ock
Ultimate Man-spider

And I'm not joking. Monster ock was cool as hell on the old game and Man-Spider story in the 90's cartoon was awesome.

At some point he could have Peter sucked into some alternate dimension via a malfunctioning Reed Richards' device and transported to a world where animals rule.

Ultimate Spiderman Unlimited.

bahaha!

i wouldn't put it past Bendis!

SSJmole said:
Ultimate Moster-Ock
Ultimate Man-spider

And I'm not joking. Monster ock was cool as hell on the old game and Man-Spider story in the 90's cartoon was awesome.

man that level stressed me out! what a great game!

...this whole conversation kind of makes me wish Marvel still owned the rights to Star Wars

Latest posts

Back