E

Excelsior Club
Anyone here use Skype?

Yes.

Do you use it regularly? I just downloaded it and haven't tried making a call on it yet.

I use it regularly but not tried calls yet. I use it to voice chat with my friends who have it.

I do.

Not as often as I'd like, but it helps me keep in touch with my Yanqui New York actress Law & Order guest-starring sister.

Last edited:
I talked to Ice on it today. I think the MSN voice chat is better quality, but you can't talk to multiple people on that.

We should have a UC chat.

I talked to Ice on it today. I think the MSN voice chat is better quality, but you can't talk to multiple people on that.

We should have a UC chat.

That would be cool.

Skype sounds like the colloquial name for some terrible STD.

Last edited:
Ice, TOG and I have had a conversation or two and it's pretty fun. Ultxon also has it, but has only been on once.

How often are the rest (presumably E and Mole) online?

Anyone else going to get this?

Ice, TOG and I have had a conversation or two and it's pretty fun. Ultxon also has it, but has only been on once.

How often are the rest (presumably E and Mole) online?

Anyone else going to get this?

Not often at all. When you say you and Ice and TOG, was it all at once? I didn't know you could do that.

Skype frightens me.
Pffft. Wuss.

We've had a couple of calls where we talked for over 2 hours just having a good time laughing and everything.

Tog the other day had someone come over his apartment looking for Tog's nail polish remover (I swear to you this is true) because he wanted to get rid of some gorilla glue.

We really have a great time.

Latest posts

Back