Mattimateo - where did you set up the OK to view your status via the web? I can't find it anywhere...

My cousin went on Skype once, and now, well, she's never been the same.
All she ever does is sit around like this. She never does anything else.

I wish she'd never started doing Skype.

LIVE ABOVE THE SKYPE

All she ever does is sit around like this. She never does anything else.

I wish she'd never started doing Skype.

LIVE ABOVE THE SKYPE

Truth: Skype is fun.

Truth: Skype is addictive.

Truth: Skype has killed more Americans in the past twenty years than Heart Disease....

TRUTH ABOUT THE SKYPE

I was talking to TGO just before he was going to bed. As he prepares to sign out... his neighbour returns. And *****es about him being late. And complains about his chips because they'll go soft if the bag is left open. The neighbour is hilarious. He is my favourite character in this show.

Truth: Skype is fun.

Truth: Skype is addictive.

Truth: Skype has killed more Americans in the past twenty years than Heart Disease....

TRUTH ABOUT THE SKYPE
ANTI-SKYPE.jpg

I do, but I'm not disclosing my address. You just know that Doom and E are rampaging internet sex-predators.
HelloImChrisHansen-1.jpg

Ourchair, TOG and I had an interesting conversation last night involving children, burritos and TOG's neighbour.

E and DSF should come on more often.

If you dont talk like how you were voiced in the UC Cartoon, I will be highly disappointed.

You're going to be disappointed.

He's still a pedophile though.

If you dont talk like how you were voiced in the UC Cartoon, I will be highly disappointed.
TOG said, "You don't sound Asian at all."

Proj said I sound like Britney Spears doing a British accent.

Well, TOG sounds like this half-Algerian half-Filipino fellow I know. But I can't really say, as he spent most of his time cooking burritos and trying to sexually arouse his keyboard.

And Proj, he sounds kinda devious. Like Edward Norton with an Australian accent, perpetually on the edge of plotting something sinister.

I think it was actually Matt (TOG's neighbour who had commandeered his computer) who said you were British. I think I just agreed with him because it's impossible to win an argument against that guy. He just never shuts up.

Latest posts

Back