Slasherverse - Timeline

Interesting
While I don't think this is too problematic, let's look at it anyway.

Norman Bates
She may or may not have killed him in Trailers #2. Hope not.

Jedidiah "Bubba" Sawyer/Leatherface
He's certainly not dead since he's getting a sequel.

Kent "Billy" Kingley
I suppose he could have passed away by now.

Michael Myers
Well, he seemingly dies in Halloween Ends... that doesn't really count for anything though.

Jason Voorhees
He's alive, just frozen for a very long time.

Cropsy
I guess he could have died later on.

Madman Marz

Freddy Krueger
The last we saw him was in 2012, so I guess... but I doubt it.

Irving Wallace

Elliot Spencer/Pinhead
He's alive until 2127.

Charles Lee Ray/Chucky
He's certainly not dead since he's getting a sequel and has an ongoing series.

Horace Pinker
He's trapped.

Leslie Vernon
I guess he could have died later on... but probably not.

Victor Crowley
He's definitely alive.

Richard Grindle/Stitches

As I said before, it's pretty much hearsay.

saw that u put all the texas movies aside from the reboots (i don't miss anything ehehe)

Excluding reboots cos they are different family?

There's nothing really linking the reboots. Official statements by Fade can basically place all the OG-related films together. Also, bit funny how there would be two cannibal families running around on the exact same day both in Texas. It's absolutely possible, just a bit silly to me.

I didn't see this before, but apparently the Halloween Cinematic Universe is going back to the first film again and not continuing the 2018 trilogy... would it have been that hard to do both and just have Myers show up alive because he's, like... the Boogeyman or something? Don't explain it, it's scarier if you don't. Timeline resets, again...
Bet I'll still be able to incorporate it into a unified timeline though, hehe...

Last edited:
There's nothing really linking the reboots. Official statements by Fade can basically place all the OG-related films together. Also, bit funny how there would be two cannibal families running around on the exact same day both in Texas. It's absolutely possible, just a bit silly to me.

I didn't see this before, but apparently the Halloween Cinematic Universe is going back to the first film again and not continuing the 2018 trilogy... would it have been that hard to do both and just have Myers show up alive because he's, like... the Boogeyman or something? Don't explain it, it's scarier if you don't. Timeline resets, again...
Bet I'll still be able to incorporate it into a unified timeline though, hehe...
didn't want the reboots to be included just asking why they were excluded.

Oh, and while I'm at it, Scream is a movie in H20 while Halloween is a movie in Scream. If we take this to literally mean both are 100% identical to our versions of those films, you've created a paradox, because fiction cannot create fiction when it was created within the fiction it is creating.
But is it really Scream, or can we just safely assume that it's Stab that is being watched?

But is it really Scream, or can we just safely assume that it's Stab that is being watched?
Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be either. Anyone could make a film about the Woodsboro murders. You can't own real life. Stab is just the most popular series based on it.

It could also literally Scream 2, with the same cast and director, made based on the events of the second set of murders, with the actual characters and the actors who play them just looking very similar to one another.

Why did Laurie decide to take John but not Jamie then?
Perhaps it had to do with John being in the car crash and Jamie wasn't, so Jamie was adopted and Laurie thought she'd be safer than way. Also, the events of H20 apply to Thorn no matter what (even if the timelines are taken as separate) due to the The Curse of Michael Myers sequel comics.

So, how many official continuities do we count? I mean, most listed aren't really divergent realities as much as alternate reboot universes. For example, Halloween 2007 isn't divergent to the Slasherverse as it is a new version of Michael all together, unlike 2018 where it kinda branches, but for the sake of it, I'm listing in thus comment anyway.

-Slasherverse
-Halloween III/Halloween H40 [I'm gonna say they're linked]
-Darkman (TV Pilot)
-Bates Motel (Movie)
-Wes Craven's New Nightmare [Real World]
-Halloween H20 [Potentially Canon]
-Psycho (1998)
-28 Days/Transformers/Friday the 13th (2009)
-Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
-Toolbox Murders (2004)
-The Amityville Horror (2005)
-Black Christmas (2006)
-Halloween (2007)
-A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
-Texas Chainsaw 3D [Taken as Canon]
-Bates Motel (TV Series)
-Amityville: The Awakening [Real World]*
-The Amityville Murders
-Child's Play (2019)
-Black Christmas (2019)
-The Amityville Curse

*While Amityville: The Awakening is set in a world where the original films and reboot are fiction, it doesn't have the same meta-understanding of parallel universes accessed through the lens of fiction that Wes Craven's New Nightmare does, if that makes sense. You can put it in the same continuity I suppose.

Last edited:
They had M3GAN and Twin Peaks listed before, by the way. M3GAN didn't even exist in-universe when Chucky S3 referenced AI dolls, XD.

I've been meaning to ask, do you ever plan on adding any of the Friday or Elm Street novels?

There's also a few Halloween novels that are apparently set in the Thorn Timeline

Well, I've generally stayed away from novels because they're way harder to add, both to find and read, but maybe one day.

So, 1989, 1990 and 1991. I guess The Scream Factory should be shortly after Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (even though the wiki thinks it's a different continuity).

Latest posts

Back