Snake On A Plane! Discussion (Motherf#$@in' Spoilers B%^$@)

Re: Snakes... ON A PLANE

I figured we'd actually start a discussion thread. This one's like four months old. It's just speculation and news watching. We did the same thing with X-Men 3 and those movies.

MaxwellSmart said:
I figured we'd actually start a discussion thread. This one's like four months old. It's just speculation and news watching. We did the same thing with X-Men 3 and those movies.

Except those original threads had quite a few pages already.

This one will do fine.

ProjectX2 said:
Except those original threads had quite a few pages already.

This one will do fine.
But mine had a cool title and everything.
cry.gif

EDIT:Works for me. Thank you.

Last edited:
i was kinda disappointed, i guess i hyped it up too much for myself. but sammy and the snakes were spot-on. my fave bit was where the lights kinda went off late into the film and some guy shouted "Snakes!" lol dunno that bit was just hilarious and also sams lines plus other funny bits. sometimes the bits were boring though
so 8/10
would be 7 but snakes are just the funniest creatures ever anyway

Dr.Strangefate said:
The sequel should be Platypi on the Playground.

That'd be ****ing weird.
The platypus. God's ugliest killing machine.

At snakesonaplane.com you can have Samuel L. himself (well a pre-recording of him anyway) call your friends and tell them to go see the movie.

I thought this was going to be the dumbest movie ever. . .

AND I ****ING LOVED IT! This was a really, REALLY fun movie! I mean, there's not a whole lot of substance, but Sam Jackson, the death scenes, the suspence, the humor, (Loved Kenan Thompson!), WOW! If you want to have a really fun time at the movies, go see this with a few buddies. Great movie!

I'd really like to see this.

Mutha****as.

moonmaster said:
I'd really like to see this.

Mutha****as.
Tell your parents you're going to see Monster House again. They might believe it. Then when you get there ask an adult to buy you a ticket. I used to do it when I was under 17 and I was never unable to get a ticket. Even when I was 17, I looked like I was 14, so it's became a necessity to find tricks to get into movies.

The other possibility is to use a credit card and buy on-line or over the phone. This presupposes that you have a bank account which you probably don't. I only got one when I was sixteen because I started working, but once I did, I realized they ask for ID to authenticate the name, but not your age.

MaxwellSmart said:
Tell your parents you're going to see Monster House again. They might believe it. Then when you get there ask an adult to buy you a ticket. I used to do it when I was under 17 and I was never unable to get a ticket. Even when I was 17, I looked like I was 14, so it's became a necessity to find tricks to get into movies.

The other possibility is to use a credit card and buy on-line or over the phone. This presupposes that you have a bank account which you probably don't. I only got one when I was sixteen because I started working, but once I did, I realized they ask for ID to authenticate the name, but not your age.
I see R-Rated movies all the time. My sister takes me.

My parents don't really care.

And I haven't seen Monster House. Are you confusing me with djf?

moonmaster said:
I see R-Rated movies all the time. My sister takes me.

My parents don't really care.

And I haven't seen Monster House. Are you confusing me with djf?
Yeah, you're bluring together.

Just saw SOAP...:shock:

Pretty much what I expected. I was entertained, but I dont expect any oscars coming from this one... 8)

It didn't do great at the box office, but I still think they're going to do a sequel.

Sam Jackson was on Jimmy Kimmel Live and was saying he's not sure what format they can use for a sequel. It's got to be some kind of mode of transportation that you can easily escape from and you could feasibly get a lot of people on. Jimmy's suggestion was Aligator on an Elevator.

Pelicans on a Docking boat.

Or how about Speed 3: Seals on an Iceburg on a collision course with alaska and whales can jump on the iceburg to eat everybody at anytime

Coming Soon...

Snapping Turtles on a Bus would be awesome.

Or Crocodiles in a Car.

Prequel Idea:

Saint Patrick L. Jackson drives the Snakes out of Ireland.

"I've had enough of this! It's time to get those mutha****in' snakes off this mutha****in' Island!"

Victor Von Doom said:
Saw it yesterday..........

Cinematic genius.

Even funnier---I saw this at Blockbuster yesterday evening.

Snakes On A Train

Yeah it's real.
Hahahaha! A giant snake devours the train!

I have to see this.

Latest posts

Back