Snake On A Plane! Discussion (Motherf#$@in' Spoilers B%^$@)

Dr.Strangefate said:
Prequel Idea:

Saint Patrick L. Jackson drives the Snakes out of Ireland.

"I've had enough of this! It's time to get those mutha****in' snakes off this mutha****in' Island!"

With a drunk SLJ pushing Samuel Jackson beer.

"Mmmmm-mmmm *****!!!! That's good beer. It'll get ya drunk. It'll have ya ****ing fat chicks in no time!!!!!" :lol:

Victor Von Doom said:

"Mmmmm-mmmm *****!!!! That's good beer. It'll get ya drunk. It'll have ya ****ing fat chicks in no time!!!!!" :lol:

I quote that skit so often.

"It'll get you drunk!!"

"Deep Blue Sea?! A ****in' shark ate me!!"

Victor Von Doom said:

"HOW DOES IT TASTE, MUTHA****A?!"

"Jesus Christ! Will you stop yelling in my ear?"

"I CAN'T STOP YELLIN', CUZ THIS IS HOW I TALK!"

The fact of the matter is that SLJ never plays a character. It's just SLJ reacting to a situation.

Snakes On A Plane -- He's not an FBI agent. It's just SLJ reacting as SLJ would if there were snakes on a plane.

Star Wars -- Jedi Master my ***. It's SLJ with a lightsaber and bathrobe.

Pulp Fiction -- Judication master??? No. Just SLJ with a gun and jheri curl.

In fact---I beleive all the movies he's ever made have merely been screen adaptations of real events from his life. I think he really was a cripple who blew up planes and trains in order to tell Bruce Willis to do more with his life. I think he really did have a flight one day that was overtaken by snakes. I think he got drunk off Cognac one day and made a purple lightsaber and started swinging it around and proclaimed it to be the 7th lightersaber fighting style. And because he's such a BMF......nobody questioned him.

Samuel L. Jackson is so awesome he strongarmed lucas into giving him a Purple Lightsaber. True Story...

LUCAS: Well Sam... There are only two types of Jedi Lightsabers in the Star Wars canon... There's Green, and Blue.

SLJ: I'm not having a ****ing green or blue lightsaber. I don't care about your "cannon" ****, I need something manly when I'm killin' those *****es.

LUCAS: Well, um... I don't necessarily think that the lightsabers we have now aren't manly... It's not like we're giving you a Pink or Purple Lightsaber.. [chuckles to himself]

SLJ: [Wearing a Purple shirt, and a stare that could kill a ninja] You got a problem with Purple now... What are you calling me, girly? Is that it?

LUCAS: No! No! it's not like that!

SLJ: Pfft- Naw.. Man, you know what, I want a Purple lightsaber.

LUCAS: W-What?

SLJ: I said I want a Purple Lightsaber! Do you have a problem with that?!

LUCAS: Uh.. Um... No. Of course not. Purple it is, Sam.

SLJ: What did you call me?

LUCAS: I'm sorry! Mr. Jackson!

SLJ: Mister Jackson What?

LUCAS: Sir! Mister Jackson SIR!

SLJ: That's Better.

a716.gif

Life Imitates Art at 'Snakes' Screening

New Samuel L. Jackson film Snakes on a Plane became terrifyingly real for Arizona cinemagoers when pranksters released two live rattlesnakes into the theater, causing widespread panic.

The two young venomous diamondback rattlers were released during a screening in Phoenix on Friday.

Local news reports say the snakes caused chaos among the audience and snake wranglers were called in to collect them.

Full article.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Prequel Idea:

Saint Patrick L. Jackson drives the Snakes out of Ireland.

"I've had enough of this! It's time to get those mutha****in' snakes off this mutha****in' Island!"
*gets it*

OH.
MY.
****ING.
CHRIST.

This is the greatest film I have ever seen in the history of the entire universe. I have never had more fun going to a movie. How is it possible to create a film this utterly entertaining? It had everything you could ever want:

-Sam Mother****in' Jackson.
-Snakes.
-Naked people.
-Snakes biting naked people.
-Snakes biting people's eyes.
-Snakes biting people's tongues.
-Snakes biting people's necks.
-Snakes biting people's asses. ("GET THIS SNAKE OFF A' MY ***!")
-Snakes biting people's dicks. ("GET THIS SNAKE OFF A' MY DICK!")
-Snakes eating arrogant British people.
-Kenan.
-Touching romantic sub-plots.
-And finally, snakes.

"That's it!
I'm tired of these mutha****in'
snakes on this
mutha****in' plane!!!"

Oh my god, do I love this movie.

Victor Von Doom said:
The fact that he could fly/land the plane based off a PS2 game was just hilarious.
The only thing that disappointed me: I was hoping that at the end they'd have to parachute off of the plane as the it explodes. An exploding plane full of snakes would have been the perfect ending.

But at least the actual ending set up the sequel. Where exactly did all those snakes land when they got sucked out of the plane? A train? A boat? The possibilities are endless. ****ing endless.

moonmaster said:
The only thing that disappointed me: I was hoping that at the end they'd have to parachute off of the plane as the it explodes. An exploding plane full of snakes would have been the perfect ending.

But at least the actual ending set up the sequel. Where exactly did all those snakes land when they got sucked out of the plane? A train? A boat? The possibilities are endless. ****ing endless.

I smell franchise!!!!

Snakes On A Bus.......Snakes On A Train.........Snake In the Back Of A Volkswagon!!!!

moonmaster said:

DUDE!!!! That reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago. It was very movie like, it starts with me meeting this hot chick and becoming friends with her, there are two other people apart of the group. The smart guy guy converted a movie camera to pick up sound from a distance and surprizingly TGO (I just made his cartoon character and thats probably why) So the dream is basically us in a jeep and inside a building (I think a mall but its not consistent) then someone says there are snakes all over the town(from a plane that recently crashed in the area hint hint) and everyone goes into a panic. Me and the group try to get out of the building by driving the jeep, very cool action, I see buddy and drive along side him and yell "Quick get in!". We finally reach the exit and fly through it where the car stops because the parking lot is surrounded by a barricade and the military, seems the location has become the last stand type of area. We're driving around wondering what the **** to do then I see this truck whose trailer has huge concert type speakers and I said what if we use that sound device and the speakers to lead the snakes away and have the military blow them up. No one there could drive the truck so I'm like, "okay I'll do it" So I drive the truck with snakes attacking, I have a shotgun shooting them off as I drive, I stop in an open area and climb on top, Fighting off a ****load of snake surrounding the truck until a helicopter comes by and I jump on to the rope latter then the military napalm the **** out of the snakes

All in all it was a fun dream, I love the driving throught the mall and the truck it was just really cool SNAKES ON A TRUCK!

Last edited:
Random said:
DUDE!!!! That reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago. It was very movie like, it starts with me meeting this hot chick and becoming friends with her, there are two other people apart of the group. The smart guy guy converted a movie camera to pick up sound from a distance and surprizingly TGO (I just made his cartoon character and thats probably why) So the dream is basically us in a jeep and inside a building (I think a mall but its not consistent) then someone says there are snakes all over the town(from a plane that recently crashed in the area hint hint) and everyone goes into a panic. Me and the group try to get out of the building by driving the jeep, very cool action, I see buddy and drive along side him and yell "Quick get in!". We finally reach the exit and fly through it where the car stops because the parking lot is surrounded by a barricade and the military, seems the location has become the last stand type of area. We're driving around wondering what the **** to do then I see this truck whose trailer has huge concert type speakers and I said what if we use that sound device and the speakers to lead the snakes away and have the military blow them up. No one there could drive the truck so I'm like, "okay I'll do it" So I drive the truck with snakes attacking, I have a shotgun shooting them off as I drive, I stop in an open area and climb on top, Fighting off a ****load of snake surrounding the truck until a helicopter comes by and I jump on to the rope latter then the military napalm the **** out of the snakes

All in all it was a fun dream, I love the driving throught the mall and the truck it was just really cool SNAKES ON A TRUCK!
That sounds like Dawn of the Dead meets Snakes On A Plane.

Dawn of the Snakes On A Plane.

Latest posts

Back