someone help!!!

a fan

I am thinking of a comic book character. He wears a red mask and i think he has a gun i think he was created in the mid 80's. But I can't think of his name and no it's not griffter or red hood please help:x

Last edited:
a fan said:
I am thinking of a comic book character. He wears a red mask and i think he has a gun i think he was created in the mid 80's. But I can't think of his name and no it's not griffter or red hood please help:x

That impossible, need more info.

Red Skull? The Red Hood?

They weren't created in the 80's, though.

It wasen't by marvel or DC had a gun and a red mask. I JUST CAN'T THINK OF HIS NAME

Last edited:
Hellboy...? I don't know anyone who fits the criteria.

no hellboy's face was allways red i'm talking about a MASK. and the character was holding a gun had some GN's released i think (THIS IS STARTING TO ANNOY ME!):arrgh:

a fan said:
no hellboy's face was allways red i'm talking about a MASK. and the character was holding a gun had some GN's released i think (THIS IS STARTING TO ANNOY ME!):arrgh:
Well there isn't anything that anyone can really go on. What you've given is too general.

oh well there is no sense in me going loony over this if I somehow come across this character I will share it with you

Oh yeah... I vaguely remember this guy. I have a GN of a Batman/Grendel crossover, but I cant remember anything about it.

Red mask and a gun was a pretty bad decription.

Since he weilds some sort of bladed fork and wears an all white mask, yeah...

He's a pretty sick and twisted **** though. I have the Black, White and Red mini and theres all sorts of things that just make you go :shock: :shock: :shock: , but in a good way. Like the bleeding into the sewer rat tourture....

Latest posts

Back