Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

TheAnimeSlayer

Personally I don't like too much the way Venom became a comic character. I just hope that the Venom vs. Carnage will be great!
i dont know much about venom i only started comics a few days ago so the movies all i know and what my friend has told me he knows at least 200 characters

Last edited:

selfishmisery

Also, @Pro Bot if you ever do a Blade timeline, the two video games they made are prequels/sequels and not adaptations; like the Hulk (2003) game and the Ghost Rider game.
(Blade 1 for PS1 was a prequel to the first film, and Blade 2 for PS2 is set between Blade 2 and 3.)

Pro Bot

Also, @Pro Bot if you ever do a Blade timeline, the two video games they made are prequels/sequels and not adaptations; like the Hulk (2003) game and the Ghost Rider game.
(Blade 1 for PS1 was a prequel to the first film, and Blade 2 for PS2 is set between Blade 2 and 3.)
Kinda thinking of doing that, maybe.

From my understanding without looking too deeply:

Blade
(Flashbacks)

Blade: The Series
1x07 (Flashbacks)

1x07 (Flashbacks)

199?
Blade (Video Game)

Blade: Sins of the Father (Comic)
Blade

Blade II

Blade II (Video Game)

2004? 2006?
Blade: Nightstalking (Comic)
Blade: Trinity: Extended Version
1x01-1x13

Erik Brooks had Avengers comics in Blade: The Series flashbacks to his childhood. It'd make sense if they made comics based on real superheroes in Earth-26320 like other realities. I recall a Fantastic Four t-shirt in Blade: Trinity. Of course, they could be fictional characters in this universe, but that's no fun!

Speaking of video game tie-ins, the Ghost Rider movies have their own Blade as seen in the Ghost Rider sequel video game.

Last edited:

Latest posts