Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

Spider-Boy17

Maybe SSU's Spiderman had a similar story to MCU's Spiderman, but that would not make that Venom could appeear like that way in the MCU, at least that MCU and SSU were the same universe, what it's false 'cause In Venom 2 Eddie & Venom got teleported to MCU, to another reality, not to the future to another place
yeah, that's why I'm saying why did they have to teleport Eddie Brock/Venom to the MCU, if the SSU's Spider-Man already is a "MURDERER" and had a similar story? that's why I'm saying it's a possibility that Venom's universe just combined with the MCU.

Spider-Boy17

yeah, that's why I'm saying why did they have to teleport Eddie Brock/Venom to the MCU, if the SSU's Spider-Man already is a "MURDERER" and had a similar story? that's why I'm saying it's a possibility that Venom's universe just combined with the MCU.
I doubt it though. It’s more than likely the case that Spider-Man in the SSU just went thru similar events to the MCU’s Spidey. I doubt Kevin Feige or Marvel Studios would want the events of the SSU to affect their chronology.

fuzzyfoot

So is Captain France's timeline or Pro Bot's timeline the correct one? Didn't see anyone contradicting them, but the OP wasn't changed to reflect it. Just curious which is more accurate.

Pro Bot

So is Captain France's timeline or Pro Bot's timeline the correct one? Didn't see anyone contradicting them, but the OP wasn't changed to reflect it. Just curious which is more accurate.
It has been changed. The timeline information has been kept for documentation purposes, but explained why it is not set in that year.

Last edited:

Latest posts