Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

Ilt's not "35 years", it's "25 years" :)

Jared Leto is 50 and playing a 35 years old dude without a single wrinkle on his face... viva adrenochrome and blood baths!

About, Tobey Maguire's age: he was 43 years old when he did No Way Home, but we don't know the age of Raimi's Peter Parker when he arrives in No Way Home.
Whoops my bad I meant 25 years just didn't bother to edit

Btw just to clarify when I first saw no way home, I assumed that the other Peters were taken from the MCU current year being 2024 in there universes, but there's no hard evidence for a specific year in the film so I just used 2024 as my head canon
I'm just saying unless we get a Spider-Man 4 or TASM3, I don't really think it matters as long as we have a general idea about what year they were taken (e.g 2020-2030)

any desire for a spider-verse timeline? miles' (main) universe, peter b universe, spider-gwen universe, spider-ham universe, penni parker universe, noir universe, spider-man 2099, spider-man 60s cartoon
Maybe one day. I assume the alternate Universe cut is to be considered non-canon dispite being technically better because of it's unfinished state?

December 2018, right? I know there's a "Decemburary" month or something like that, which is seemingly a stand-in because of it being an alternate reality.

Morbius Easter Eggs Mastertainment did this easter egg video for Morbius, and he covers a lot of the evidence
that the film takes place in the Garfield universe.
1. Morbius is set after Venom which is set in 2019. The 90 days reference can't be referring to The Amazing Spider-Man 2. It's either referring to Venom, Venom: Let There Be Carnage or some off-screen superhero from Sony's Spider-Man Universe, presumably the as of yet unseen Spider-Man.

2. If Sydney Sweeney was playing Black Cat in Madame Web like he suggests, thay would imply that it's a separate universe from The Amazing Spider-Man Duology because Felicia Hardy already appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 played by Felicity Jones. A recast can be used to explain this easily, but it's notable.

3. The Venom file in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 can easily be explained as referring to Peter's spider venom blood that Harry uses and turned into the Goblin.

Maybe one day. I assume the alternate Universe cut is to be considered non-canon dispite being technically better because of it's unfinished state?

December 2018, right? I know there's a "Decemburary" month or something like that, which is seemingly a stand-in because of it being an alternate reality.
Yeah Miles writes Decemburary as the month on the test that he purposefully gets every answer wrong on, I always assumed he was just trying to even get the month wrong and not that that was the actual name of the month and that is it late December Early January

Morbius Easter Eggs Mastertainment did this easter egg video for Morbius, and he covers a lot of the evidence
"I told you what would happen. ALL of You...I told what would happen, if you served me loyally the SSMU was the Webbverse. Here's the answer to your question."
- Theon Greyjoy; Game of Thrones S2 E7

Last edited:
It's a hypothesis, not a fact.
Mastertainment is known to do a lot of assumptions and be driven by them in his videos... and then do new ones in new videos.

If you watch closely TASM and TASM2 (and its comics tie-ins and the Daily Bugle of this universe), and then watch Venom, Venom:LTBC and Morbius, you see it's not the same universe.

He's not wrong. If they do merge them, which is doable, it's definitely a retcon. It would be incorrect to treat them as the same reality until we were to get confirmation. Best to assume it's a unique universe with it's own Spider-Man, because it is for now, and we can lightly theorise a shared world with Andrew's version of Peter.

The Daily Bugle logo is the least of the issues with merging the continuities, realistically.

Last edited:
The Daily Bugle logo is the least of the issues with merging the continuities, realistically.
Agreed. Stuff like that can be easily headcanoned as different universes have the same logo, simple as that. Not every universe must be entirely unique. Hiddleston playing two versions of Loki made that possible.

Agreed. Stuff like that can be easily headcanoned as different universes have the same logo, simple as that. Not every universe must be entirely unique. Hiddleston playing two versions of Loki made that possible.
No, I meant it having a different logo to TASM, not being the same as the Raimiverse.

I recommend anyone who can't understand this to simply watch "Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths". Owlman explains the concept well.

As well as J.K. Rowling Simmons playing two versions of J. Jonah Jameson.

Last edited:
No, I meant it having a different logo to TASM, not being the same as the Raimiverse.
Read this guys. It's got nothing to do with the Raimiverse. The Amazing Spider-Man films had a DIFFERENT Daily Bugle logo to Sony's Spider-Man Universe (which happens to resemble the Spider-Man Trilogy). We saw the logo in The Amazing Spider-Man on a Daily Bugle newspaper.

My point was that logos change all the time in the real world so it's not the biggest issue to retconing these worlds together. That's all.

Latest posts

Back