Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

Yea they need added on here.
I thought we've established that chatacters don't leave and enter universes at the exact same point in the timeline. Is the something specifically indicating a 2024-5 placement of the post credits scene besides Toomes being there? Just cause he left at 2024 doesn't mean he enters the SSU in the same time

I've put them at around the same time as the Venom: Let There Be Carnage credits. Truth is, though, we simply don't have enough evidence either way.

If everything started from Earth-616, do you all think there is a "local" multiverse for a lot of Marvel's live-action properties?

Amazing Spider-Man, The SSU, the Raimiverse, and now with Multiverse of Madness,
Tim Story's Fantastic Four and the X-Men movie universe including it's own branches
are confirmed as Earth-199999 branches.
I believe I brought this up when Loki was airing that Avengers Forever #12 (in 1999) might have set the stage for the creation of Earth-199999 via a version of Nathaniel Richards taking out the OG Time Keepers and secluded the MCU as it's own timeline AWAY from the comic/animated/etc region. (Meaning the Kang alluded to in Loki was part of the comic multiverse, plus Arolith, as well as many of the already-pruned Lokis and things like Thanoscopter.) And maybe the Celestials played a role in that as well, who knows.

Would the Spider-Verse animated films be like the outer region? Is that also what the Spider-Man villains breaching through the sky at the end of No Way Home where from - this comic-based 'outer region' of the Marvel Multiverse?
Because I feel like that makes more sense, as complicated as it sounds, than these Spider-Verse films being branches of Earth-199999.

There's also over 3000 Marvel realities right now total and hopefully we don't have to open the door THAT wide for the MCU's multiverse stuff TBH.

If everything started from Earth-616, do you all think there is a "local" multiverse for a lot of Marvel's live-action properties?

Amazing Spider-Man, The SSU, the Raimiverse, and now with Multiverse of Madness,
Tim Story's Fantastic Four and the X-Men movie universe including it's own branches
are confirmed as Earth-199999 branches.
I believe I brought this up when Loki was airing that Avengers Forever #12 (in 1999) might have set the stage for the creation of Earth-199999 via a version of Nathaniel Richards taking out the OG Time Keepers and secluded the MCU as it's own timeline AWAY from the comic/animated/etc region. (Meaning the Kang alluded to in Loki was part of the comic multiverse, plus Arolith, as well as many of the already-pruned Lokis and things like Thanoscopter.) And maybe the Celestials played a role in that as well, who knows.

Would the Spider-Verse animated films be like the outer region? Is that also what the Spider-Man villains breaching through the sky at the end of No Way Home where from - this comic-based 'outer region' of the Marvel Multiverse?
Because I feel like that makes more sense, as complicated as it sounds, than these Spider-Verse films being branches of Earth-199999.

There's also over 3000 Marvel realities right now total and hopefully we don't have to open the door THAT wide for the MCU's multiverse stuff TBH.
Actually I believe in Loki on the TVA's record of Loki's life up to when he dies it says "Loki E-616" so it seems the MCU Mutliverse is completely separate from the comics making it an adaptation of Earth-616 and no longer Earth-199999. It can be assumed Earth-199999 is just an earth in the comic multiverse that is very similar to the MCU films.

Actually I believe in Loki on the TVA's record of Loki's life up to when he dies it says "Loki E-616" so it seems the MCU Mutliverse is completely separate from the comics making it an adaptation of Earth-616 and no longer Earth-199999. It can be assumed Earth-199999 is just an earth in the comic multiverse that is very similar to the MCU films.
I really agreed with this, i think that the film characters that make cameos on the comic events are other versions of the same characters from the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse but not the exactly same character

That makes zero sense. The TVA record is just an easter egg.

Well, how do I say this? That's wrong.

Firstly, I hate the idea of taking this as true in any degree. It means Mysterio guessed his own Earth number, which is frankly ridiculous. The MCU's TVA was separated from the multiverse. Why would they use the same designations when they have no idea that the multiverse exists beyond the branches in Loki? The Marvel Multiverse designations are not "similar" universes. They are the exact same realities. It's no different than Smallville's "multiverse". The numbers are wrong because of a lack of understanding. Plus, that Easter Egg doesn't even make sense. Loki's Earth isn't even the MCU, it's a branch of the MCU. The TVA wouldn't say he's from "616-432", they would just use a proper designation. They don't because they don't have proper numbers, they just have branches.

Last edited:
Just leaving a note here just in case all of the spider-verse movies end up becoming MCM Canon but apparently in a scene near the end of the 1st film where miles is webbed up in his dorm room there is a poster with a December 17th date, and a test shown earlier shows a Decembruary 2018 date so im thinking December 2018 for the majority of Spider-Man into the spider-verse (Again this is just a note in case anything from the sonyverse or the mcu ends up in the 2 upcoming sequels)

Oh, that's just relevant to the Spider-Verse Animated Universe timeline of course. Gotta be done at some point in the future. I imagine it should be the theatrical version? The extended "Alternate Universe" cut uses unfinished scenes.

Just leaving a note here just in case all of the spider-verse movies end up becoming MCM Canon but apparently in a scene near the end of the 1st film where miles is webbed up in his dorm room there is a poster with a December 17th date, and a test shown earlier shows a Decembruary 2018 date so im thinking December 2018 for the majority of Spider-Man into the spider-verse (Again this is just a note in case anything from the sonyverse or the mcu ends up in the 2 upcoming sequels)
Yeah, except that at the end Miles says that he has been Spider-Man for 2 days, and the film starts on Decembruary 2nd

Well I guess the day of the test is still the 2nd of December but apparently he tried to fail the test so that may explain the month being Decembruary instead of December and we could chalk the poster saying the 17th of December as being an upcoming event?

I would put the last scene of Morbius sometime in early 2025 to give time for Vulture to get a new suit.

See, I think that it's hard to determine the timeline of the post-credits scenes in Morbius any way you put it. Until future SSU installments release I don't think any of us know for sure.

See, I think that it's hard to determine the timeline of the post-credits scenes in Morbius any way you put it. Until future SSU installments release I don't think any of us know for sure.
anywhere a couple months AFTER the main feature is better than right after it because makes no sense otherwise.

Latest posts

Back