Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

I have Venom on Netflix, but no LTBC or Morbius. Also just have the 2002 Spider-Man film, the two TASM movies, and Homecoming/Far From Home. Very odd
Cause different states/countries. I have morbius and Spider-Man 1-3 (original) but I don't have TASM 1-2, Homecoming/Far From Home or venom 1-2

Reactions: Dot
I have compiled a Phase 1 for the Sony-verse:

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3
Venom
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Venom 2: Let There be Carnage
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Spider-Man: No Way Home
Morbius

PHASE 2
Madame Web
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
Kraven The Hunter
Venom 3
Spider-Man: Between the Spider-Verse
El Muerto
The Amazing Spider-Man 3 ()
Untitled Spider-Man Film

I have compiled a Phase 1 for the Sony-verse:

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3
Venom
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Morbius

PHASE 2
Madame Web
Kraven The Hunter
Venom 3
Spider-Man: Between the Spider-Verse
El Muerto
The Amazing Spider-Man 3 ()
Untitled Spider-Man Film
I mean sure, but I really only count the ones directly related to the MCU, and I don't count the MCU ones (as they get counted as MCU). So for me it's:

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Venom
Morbius

PHASE 2 (probably):
Madame Web
Kraven The Hunter
El Muerto

I don't count the Spider-Man Trilogy and The Amazing Spider-Man as part of the "Sony-Verse" because frankly they aren't part of the same universe, hehe. If it were in phases, I don't feel like we've left PHASE 1 to be honest. :p

I'd count every Spider-Man related film from 2002 up to No Way Home as a Phase 1 and i'd begin the second one with Morbius as it teases the introduction of the Sinister Six (but well, seeing how things went for TASM universe, i wouldn't hope so much of this future...)

I'd count every Spider-Man related film from 2002 up to No Way Home as a Phase 1 and i'd begin the second one with Morbius as it teases the introduction of the Sinister Six (but well, seeing how things went for TASM universe, i wouldn't hope so much of this future...)
Personally if I'm watching through the "Sony-Verse" I'm including the the Raimi Trilogy, ASM, MCU Spider-Man films and the animated Spider-Verse films with them.

So umm anyone know if this is now official canon or just fan art? Found it on a Facebook post not from any official source as far as I'm aware

Attachments

• 766FE80A-7B8B-4831-ABC4-AFBB05E847EC.jpeg
    766FE80A-7B8B-4831-ABC4-AFBB05E847EC.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 1D7D1228-7441-4F41-9196-5A760F40C68E.jpeg
    1D7D1228-7441-4F41-9196-5A760F40C68E.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 13
  • EA366949-3579-497D-B5D0-BFB859A4EE3E.jpeg
    EA366949-3579-497D-B5D0-BFB859A4EE3E.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 95F3BD24-1327-4D67-BE7D-901F42481F38.jpeg
    95F3BD24-1327-4D67-BE7D-901F42481F38.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 13

Guess what took place this year (2023)?

The first film! (The 2nd one references No Way Home - 2024 - via that trailer from earlier this month.)

I mean with the Multiverse it's hard to use MCU events to place Multiversal ones. I mean one of the characters is from 2099, another from the 1940s, just because those events happen in 2024 doesn't mean it's currently 2024 in every universe

Similar case to LTBC and Morbius, they both happen chronologically before FFH and NWH respectively but their post credit scenes include references to them (in case of Morbius still chronologically before NWH)

Obviously people should watch ATSV after NWH because of the reference, something like this probably:
Venom
Venom: Let There Be Carnage
Morbius

Similar case to LTBC and Morbius, they both happen chronologically before FFH and NWH respectively but their post credit scenes include references to them (in case of Morbius still chronologically before NWH)

Obviously people should watch ATSV after NWH because of the reference, something like this probably:
Venom
Venom: Let There Be Carnage
Morbius
I'd place ItSV after Venom due to the post credits scene. Release order seems best way to go

Raimi Trilogy
Amazing Spider-Man Duo
Homecoming
Venom
Into the Spider-Verse
Far From Home
Let There Be Carnage
No Way Home
Morbius
Across the Spider-Verse

Latest posts

Back