Spider-Ham: Caught in a Ham [Earth-8311]

December 2-8
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

????
The Spider Within: A Spider-Verse Story

April
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Last edited:
I don't think it is anymore no I think it's related to the events of this film now
Just watched it, and Miguel's Line about Earth-199999 suggests that the NWH Events and the Into the Spider-Verse Events were both responsible in some capacity to "destabylize" the Multiverse, so you could say it was the result of both events.

Last edited:
Just watched it, and Miguel's Line about Earth-199999 suggests that the NWH Events and the Into the Spider-Verse Events were both responsible in some capacity to "destabylize" the Multiverse, so you could say it was the result of both events.
Not sure tbh, doesn't makes sense at All

????
????
Spider-Man: Octopus Girl [Earth-?]

December
Spider-Ham: Caught in a Jam [Earth-8311]

December 2-8

????

April
Wait, don't Into the Spider-Verse take place in January 2019? Might be a mistake

????
????
Spider-Man: Octopus Girl [Earth-?]

December
Spider-Ham: Caught in a Jam [Earth-8311]

December 2-8

????

April
1. Thoght Octopus Girl is the Doc Ock Origin for 1610, so miby add this earth?
2. Its Spider-Ham: Caught in a Ham, not Jam. Typo

Yes in the Spider-Verse films 1610 is shown as Miles' earth like how 65 is Gwen's and Peter B. is from 616. They used comic accurate numbers for their characters
ohhhhh ok thanks, so The Spiders have a different reality designation system from Ours?

ohhhhh ok thanks, so The Spiders have a different reality designation system from Ours?
Yep. Maybe it's from the Spider Society? Although E-1610, E-65, E-616, E-90214, E-14512 and E-8311 appear on a screen in Into the Spider-Verse, dunno how Kingpin knew those designations.

Yes. The same way the Illuminati call the MCU Earth-616 yet the Spider-Verse have it as Earth-199999 and the comics have it as Earth-199999.

Yep. Maybe it's from the Spider Society? Although E-1610, E-65, E-616, E-90214, E-14512 and E-8311 appear on a screen in Into the Spider-Verse, dunno how Kingpin knew those designations.
main-qimg-0f107a2fbd2f0ff3c9854e1aa17d7ca7-pjlq.jpeg.jpg

I mean the real world explaination is they just used the Marvel wiki, I think the Venomverse being Earth-688 despite that earth already existing and it being a TRN shows it. They were trying to be comic accurate for their adaptation is all. It's the same reason Selvig, the Illuminati and the TVA all call the MCU earth Earth-616 when they should realistically have their own numbering systems. Just two franchises both trying to adapt the comic multiverse rather than connect to it and using comic accurate stuff without communicating with each other

Depends on what you mean by "ours". The Sony films are using the comic numbers for their earths without trying to connect it. That's why their main Peter is from Earth-616 the MCU is Earth-199999 while the MCU wants their main Peter from Earth-616. Both Disney and Sony are adapting the multiverse rather than trying to connect to it while the comics already have these franchises as part of their multiverse. It's just making some contradictions in-universe due to real world issues and honestly it's best not to try and think about or explain it lol. What's important is we know what Earths they're talking about and how the multiverse works

I watched the movie today.
If Spider-Punk wasn't in the movie my enjoyment of it would have been x2

Latest posts

Back