Soulfire

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Has anybody read Micheal Turner's Soulfire? I don't know anything about it except some preview in Wizard. Can anyone tell me what it's about?

Soulfire #5 Preview

Here's a 6-page preview of Soulfire #5 coutresty of CBR Resources.
Soulfire #5

Why am I the only one who reads this. It's really good. I suggest checking it out. If you like Final Fantasy. I'm postive that you'd like this.

thee great one said:
Why am I the only one who reads this. It's really good. I suggest checking it out. If you like Final Fantasy. I'm postive that you'd like this.[/COLOR]

You should have gathered that no one else a) reads it or b) knows anything about it when your first post wasn't asnwered....why don't you tell us about it?

thee great one said:
Here's a 6-page preview of Soulfire #5 coutresty of CBR Resources.
Soulfire #5

Why am I the only one who reads this. It's really good. I suggest checking it out. If you like Final Fantasy. I'm postive that you'd like this.

It's as good as getting blood from a stone isn't it, blimey.

UltimateE said:
You should have gathered that no one else a) reads it or b) knows anything about it when your first post wasn't asnwered....why don't you tell us about it?

Well we get a lot of new members everyday. So maybe they have read it since I last posted it.

It starts out with a boy and his two friends playing advanced virtual reality games in the future, when this redish evil chick with wings show up and attacks him. He is saved by a another woman with wings called Grace. It also shows a dragon attack a city. Which is really well drawn. It's written and drawn by Micheal Turner. I don't want to give any more away. I guess in the old days Magic existed and was accepted but someone caused the magic to die. Now in the future this boy may be the key to bringing it back. It's basicly a sci-fi/fantasy. Technogly and magic together. There's only 4 issues out right now. There's also a #0 issue that isn't that important to the story. There's anew mini series that started called Soufire Dying Of The Light. The #0 and #1 issues just came out and it tells about how the magic died. That's written by Turner but not drawn by him. But all the Aspen guys are incredible artists.

ProjectX2 said:
It's as good as getting blood from a stone isn't it, blimey.

Ummm what?

Latest posts

Back