Re: New Season of South Park

Animal rights activists getting in a shootout with the cops
This show just gets better every season:D

"It's not-COUGH!-funny, anymore"

"DON'T YOU SAY THAT! DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!"

TheManWithoutFear said:
Guys. Has there ever been anything as hilarious as the artist's interpretation? :lol:
It's kinda' sad 'cause I have it as my desktop.

realsouthpark1ba.jpg

When I first saw that on Wednesday, I laughed so hard. It kinda' creeps me out because of how realistic they are and how their faces match their bodies. Cartman has that realistic pessimistic sociopathic fat kid face, with the beady eyes.

That's what he looks like there. Although in the normal South Park style, his eyes are wide compared to the standard South Park Asian eyes.

moonmaster said:
"It's not-COUGH!-funny, anymore"

"DON'T YOU SAY THAT! DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!"

It'll be funny again! IT WILL BE FUNNY!

... my funny bone hurts.

Stan's dad is such an *******. :lol:

12 steps as a cult - these guys are so spot on.

"It's a miracle the Virgin Mary is bleeding......................out her ***"

"I have a disease, Stan!"

South Park has three characters which, in my opinion, are some of the finest comedy characters I've ever seen.

Eric Cartman, Butters, and Randy Marsh.

If a story features one of those three as the major character, I make sure my funny bone is put into a safe so it doesn't shatter.

Isaac Hayes, the voice of chef, has quit after an episode depicted Scientology unfairly. He is himself a Scientologist and was extremely offended.

You know what?

If he wants to quit because of the Scientology episode - then fair play to him.

If it's okay for Stone and Parker to rip the piss out of the religion, then it's okay for Hayes to stand up for his beliefs.

What's wrong is if Hayes is claiming he's a religious rights activist and trying to claim a moral high ground just because he was offended.

Bear in mind, it's possible he's been uncomfortable for quite some time (he's been in the show less of late) but neither Stone nor Parker were aware of it until now and think he's doing it just because of the Scientology episode when in fact, that episode may have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

But if Hayes is just offended and trying to claim he's a crusader... well, he's a hypocrite. For shame. But if he's telling the truth - fair play to him. Understand, Hayes, Stone and Parker were obviously getting along fine - for them to be so savage to his religion, especially if he voiced his concerns prior to the episode being made, well, that could be a form of betrayal.

Ah, the truth is probably somewhere in between, as it always is.

It's a shame, 'cause I'll miss Chef. :(

Last edited:

Goodwill said:
Isaac Hayes, the voice of chef, has quit after an episode depicted Scientology unfairly. He is himself a Scientologist and was extremely offended.

How many ****in' episodes did this guy do depicting nearly every single religion, race, political group, and so on.... and now it's the what season? And he quits. Who needs him.

Now I pose the question to you all, whose side are you on?

SPCW.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back