South Park series discussion *spoilers*

Re: New Season of South Park

iceman said:
I bet Chef will return for the series, but be completely and utterly different. A skinny dude, or perhaps a white guy. Then, for the rest of the shows history, instead of being a voice of reason, he will be just another town idiot.

also: I wouldn't make fun of Scientologists, you guys. They have spies everywhere. Whose Thetan levels are OFF THE CHARTS!
**** THAT!!! AND **** YOU, YOU THETAN MASTERING SCIENCTOLOGIST SPIES!!! I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!!

Last edited:

The entire trapped in the closet episode is available at YouTube (and it takes no time at all to download-- like ZIP!). Just do a video search "Trapped in the Closet" (or "Trapped Closet") and first you'll see two South Park choices, but those are both just 2 minute clips, but the third one (like the fifth or sixth choice overall) is the entire 23 minute episode.

OH MY FUCING GOD THAT WAS AMAZING!!! What an end for Chef. We shall all miss you. Say what you will about South Park Parkers and Stone cause phraze such intelligent opinions on issue better than ANYONE else...an one more thing...

**** YOU SCIENTOLOGY, I'LL HUNT DOWN EACH ONE OF YOU HIGH READING THEATEN ASSWIPES AND GIVE YOU ALL A BEATEN!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!

WOW, I love this show! For me the ending was really unexpected, but what a way to take another shot at the scientologists.:lol:

Iceshadow said:
WOW, I love this show! For me the ending was really unexpected, but what a way to take another shot at the scientologists.:lol:
Without getting blamed, I bet this went right ove Tom Cruise's head. These guys are ****ing clever as hell

Just watched the first ep of the new season....what a start!!
The constant references to That Fruity Little Club were classic!! I wonder if the scientologists are a little annoyed right now......

I don't know if last night's episode was new....but Chef sanpping out of that hypnosis spell by looking at a fat black stripper was hilarious!!!!

it was new.

my personal favorite part was how they soundboarded chef's lines.

and while i was fairly certain that chef was going to die (on the bridge once i saw it), the mountain lion and the bear were incredible.

and i reaaaaally thought they were going easy on scientology, until the explanation of its founder.

great episode.

Kyles eulogy was fantastic as well
"We shouldn't be mad at Chef, we should be made at that fruity little club for scrambling his brain..."

I loved it. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are genius this has been one of the best episodes. I loved the explanation of why they molest little kids. "No, thats a bunch of Bullcrap."

"THIS IS WHAT THE SUPER ADVENTURE CLUB ACTUALLY BELIEVES"

That was one of the best episodes ever. I love the Super Adventure Club.

"We've been to parts of Africa where children have never even seen a white man's erect penis!"

"If you do not leave on your own we will be forced to have you

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Taken away by security!"

"Hey Kenny, how would yous..like to...sodumize...my black ***?"

Random said:
"Hey Kenny, how would yous..like to...sodumize...my black ***?"
"I wanna...MAKE LOVE TO YO'...*******, Kyle."

The whole thing was funny - but it was SO worth it all, not just for the 'secret truth of the super adventure club' but also for the ending...

"Chef... can you hear me? Say something."
"Hello there... children."

As soon as the eulogy ended I laughed as I realised just what it was we were about to see.

Best. Episode III. Piss. Take. Ever.

"Is it any more retarded than the idea of God sending his son to die for our sins? Is it any more retarded than Bhudda sitting beneath a tree for 20 years?"

"Yeah, it's way, WAY more retarded."

Tonight had me in stitches!

"Thanks to your gay little song, South Park is now the second smuggiest city in America."

Stan: (in shock) "Oh God...Kyle's dead!"
Randy: "Yes he is son, and it's all your fault, because you had to go and write your gay little song."

Latest posts

Back