Spaced

Spaced is one of my favourite shows. Simon Pegg is very much a sort of British Kevin Smith. similar humour with all the right star wars refences. There's only 2 seasons since it all ended so perfectly. Also shaun of the dead was vaguely done in the Volva episode and there are definite similarities between Hot Fuzz and the Paintball gun stuff in spaced. They're slowly taking every episode and turning it into a film. I can't wait 'til they do a 'robot wars' type film.

Spaced is one of my favourite shows. Simon Pegg is very much a sort of British Kevin Smith. similar humour with all the right star wars refences. There's only 2 seasons since it all ended so perfectly. Also shaun of the dead was vaguely done in the Volva episode and there are definite similarities between Hot Fuzz and the Paintball gun stuff in spaced. They're slowly taking every episode and turning it into a film. I can't wait 'til they do a 'robot wars' type film.

Don't let Bass hear you say that.

I stand by it. But Bass is allowed to like Simon Pegg and not kevin smith. But why would you, they're both genius...genii

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing but love for both Smith and Pegg. However, Bass seems to have a completely irrational hatred for Kevin Smith. IRRATIONAL!

That said, Spaced is great. I'm glad I was reminded of these so that I can go back and watch them.

I don't hate Kevin Smith at all. I just think he's really overrated. That said, I adore the Clerks cartoon. I think its hysterical.

But yes, the Resident Evil stuff in the Vulva episode is great, as is the Paintball stuff. "It's not a bedsit... it's a FLAT!"

"You can't dangle the bogus carrot of possible reconciliation in front of my face whilst riding some other donkey."

Bass has been trying to get me to watch Spaced forever and I'm a little offended that he didn't point this out to me. :D Good thing I was bored and randomly looking through the TV forum. I'm gonna have to start watching this tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back