Spider-Man Spider-Man Balloon Petition - Please Help!

Uh, guys, I wasn't suggesting that we fight wind, I'm just saying that they should design the balloon so that they can hold up better against wind. That's all.

Current total: 262 signatures! Let's keep it up!

Last edited:
UPDATE: The current total is...274 signatures! However, I want to point out that I had to void one of the recent signatures since that person thought he was a wiseguy (he was probably from digitalwebbing.com; those guys have been trying to ruin my efforts for some reason). I will also point out that I take this petition seriously, and that I will not tolerate any troublemakers.

Otherwise, please continue to show your support!

UPDATE: The current total is now...278 signatures! Let's keep it up!

UPDATE: The current total is now...285 signatures! Let's keep it up!

UPDATE: The current total is now...305 signatures! Let's keep it up!

techno said:
UPDATE: The current total is now...305 signatures! Let's keep it up!

You probably should explore the rest of the site a bit more, instead of sticking to posting the same thing in the same thread.

techno said:
Where do you suggest that I look, ProjectX2?

Well, do you like comics? We've got forums dedicated to the Ultimate comics, Marvel, DC, and forums that have nothing to do with comics. Take a gander, and enjoy your stay. :D

UPDATE: The current total is now...332 signatures! Let's keep it up!

And by the way, ProjectX2, I have started posting on other forums here. "Civil War" and the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance video game are my biggest interests so far.

UPDATE: The current total is now...395 signatures! Let's keep it up!

UPDATE: The current total is now...514 signatures! Save the webslinger!

UPDATE: The current total is now...590 signatures! Keep the webs spinning!

UPDATE: The current total is now...629 signatures! C'mon people, let's break 1,000!

UPDATE: The current total now reads...769 signatures!!! Sorry for the delay, been busy at home, I had to update security after an attack from some goons from the GorillaMask forums.

Latest posts

Back