Spider-Man Spider-Man Family One-Shot

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
Apparently Marvel thought that the 616 continium wasn't ****ed up enough and got the idea that they should release an issue starring Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Araña, Peter Porker - Spider-Ham, Spider-Man 2099 and the Scarlet Spider all in the same story.
I know that this is suppose to be a "fun to read and not take seriously" issue but I don't know..... :?

Here is a preview (Scroll down to find it)

Johnny Bravo said:
Well, thats a good idea.

[/sarcasm]

I realize that it's a joke issue and some people will like it and find it funny, but it just sounds stupid to me.

DIrishB said:
I'm just glad to see Spidey 2099 back for whatever reason. And realizing its a joke issue, why are you taking it so seriously?
I know. It's like if someone took WAH? HUH?! and ranted a pissed off review about how the Avengers shouldn't have beards.

But it looks cool. I'll be getting the one-shot.

icemastertron said:
I know. It's like if someone took WAH? HUH?! and ranted a pissed off review about how the Avengers shouldn't have beards.

But it looks cool. I'll be getting the one-shot.

I might get it...probably not, but maybe...again, just cuz Spidey 2099 is in it. Kinda simplistic reasoning I know, but I was always a fan of that title.

DIrishB said:
And realizing its a joke issue, why are you taking it so seriously?

I'm not...it just sounds dumb.

It's not like I'm campaigning against it or anything.

DIrishB said:
I might get it...probably not, but maybe...again, just cuz Spidey 2099 is in it. Kinda simplistic reasoning I know, but I was always a fan of that title.
I got a couple of old Spidey issues that I picked up just because Iceman was in it, so I totally know what you mean. :D

icemastertron said:
I got a couple of old Spidey issues that I picked up just because Iceman was in it, so I totally know what you mean. :D

See, with the 2099 titles that came out in the mid 90's, I tried to be a completist and collect them all. Course, as a 14 year old kid without a job yet (not till I was 15 anyway) it got sort of expensive, so I wasn't able to get anywhere near all the issues. I did get most of the Spidey 2099, Punisher 2099, and X-Men 2099 however. Matter of fact, I'm selling my 2099 collection right now on Ebay, a huge 160 issue comic lot, all 2099 titles. Its probably about 70% of the 2099 issues released, covering ALL the series.

They'd been sitting in my closet for years, so I took them out and started flipping through them a few weeks ago. I considered completing the collection, but just couldn't justify spending the money on stories that for the most part weren't very good at all. So off to Ebay it went!

This was my main reason for investing in and becoming interested in the Ultimate Marvel series, as it wasn't too huge when I started collecting them (late 2003) and was much better written and more fun to read. So here I am.

Latest posts

Back