Spider-Man Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane series discussion *spoilers*

Bass

Nexus of the World
Obviously, as a warm-blood, heterosexual, virile young man in his twenties, I can't tell you much about this comic intended for 12-year old girls.

I can't tell you that it's sweet, and funny, and endearing, because I, as a warm-blooded, heterosexual, virile young man in his twenties, don't read it because it's evidently soppy, sentimental, and all about wuv, intended for 12-year old girls.

I can't tell you that the art is really cool, because I, as a warm-blooded, heterosexual, virile young main in his twenties, don't like anything unless it's been drawn by Tim Bradstreet, and these, drawn by Takeshi, are bland cartoonish drawings meant for 12-year old girls.

I can't tell you anything about this series.

I especially can't tell you that it's the best Spider-Man series available today.

Who else doesn't read this and can't talk about it? Those of you who can't read it and won't talk about it, should post your thoughts here.

Wait. This is Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane! Not Bizarro!

I LOVE THIS COMIC AND I DON'T KNOW WHY! THE FACT THE CREATIVE TEAM IS CHANGING MAKES ME SAD! DISCUSS IT WITH ME!

If I read this comic, I would tell you that I am sad that Peter and Gwen broke up. I would tell you that I'm angry that MJ is dating Harry again. In fact, I might even shed a few tears about the change in creative team.

But as a Male who is VERY COMFORTABLE with his sexuality, I have nothing to say.

OH GOD, I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH! SCREW USM! ASM CAN GO TO HELL! I LOVE THE STUPID TEEN DRAMA AND ANGST!

I really hope my friends don't see this.

BassandWadeWilson.jpg

Hehehe.

As a homosexual male, I have no qualms in admitting my crazy-love for this comic.

This is one of my top five favorite comics right now, although that'll all change with the new creative team...

who are the new folks, anyway?

Since im a latino who waches tele novelas i have no problems saying i love this book

I also like to state that i think Liz is a *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously, as a warm-blood, heterosexual, virile young man in his twenties, I can't tell you much about this comic intended for 12-year old girls.

Being cold-blooded, I might have to check this out.

You're the blond. Are we looking at the same picture?

I meant to say "Why do I always have to be the blonde?" But for whatever reason I typed it wrong.

Freaking nazi.

Otherwise, I was kind of hoping for a *ahem* discussion of SM:heart:MJ. A VERY HETEROSEXUAL discussion. Because that's what I am.

I proclaim this to be the most masculine thread about a comic geared for 12 year old girls ever.

Well, as a warm-blooded, homosexual, male high school freshman, I've got to ask if this series is collected in digests.

I order the trades off of Amazon because I'm too embarrassed to buy the issues at my local comic shop.

I mean...what would the other comic-geeks think if they saw me buying this book??

Heh - I get barbed for it by my lcs, but it's all in good fun. It's part of it. I always go on about how I love the comic, but I never recommend it because I don't know why I like it so much, and I don't think anyone else would. I'm amazed that there are so many of us here who actually buy it. I thought I'd be the only one. It's such a fun comic (or at least it was - we'll see how the new creative team gets on).

For some reason I'm able to enjoy all of the stupid, romantic drama in this book more than the mindless fights in Amazing and Spectacular. I certainly like it better than USM (at the moment, at least).

Who's the new new creative team, by the way?

For some reason I'm able to enjoy all of the stupid, romantic drama in this book more than the mindless fights in Amazing and Spectacular. I certainly like it better than USM (at the moment, at least).

Who's the new new creative team, by the way?

Starting next issue David Hahn will be penciling, while Christina Strain will continue to color the book. McKeever leaves after #20 (WHY?!?!?!?! :cry: ), and nobody but Marvel knows what'll happen next. I doubt cancellation, since, at NY last weekend, Quesada said to expect a "fun" announcement soon. The only way it could be ending, then, was if he means "fun"eral. :)

:?

:(

Anyways, Circle of Friends: 5/5

Homecoming: 5/5

SMLMJ (so far): 5/5

#15 (the most recent issue): 4.5/5

The best Spidey title, currently.

We should change the name of the forum to "Spider-man Loves Mary Jane Central". I would be so down with that.

Except I think that we would be laughed out of the internet.

Latest posts

Back