Spider-Man Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane series discussion *spoilers*

Shouldn't this be in the Spider-Man section?

Yes. But it's just too cool for that section of the site. :)

Or... for some reason, somehow, I didn't notice the Spider-Man section.

How the hell did that happen? Thanks TwilightEL.

That said, part of me feels bad putting it in the Spidey section of the board because all the other Spidey titles are crap. ;)

Last edited:
Except I think that we would be laughed out of the internet.

And that my friend IS something to be ashamed of. kidding

But I've been curious about this book for a while.
I havent asked at my comic shop yet, Ive only just started going there and being a warm-blood, heterosexual, virile young man in his twenties, I dont wanna look like a soppy 12 year old girl straight away.

Last edited:
I just checked ouyt some of Hahn's art...it's ok. It can't compare to Takashi's though.

I mean...Bryan Hitch. And Tim Bradstreet.

And that my friend IS something to be ashamed of. kidding

But I've been curious about this book for a while.
I havent asked at my comic shop yet, Ive only just started going there and being a warm-blood, heterosexual, virile young man in his twenties, I dont wanna look like a soppy 12 year old girl straight away.

:lol: :lol:

I just checked ouyt some of Hahn's art...it's ok. It can't compare to Takashi's though.

I mean...Bryan Hitch. And Tim Bradstreet.

:lol: :lol:

not that i have any interest whatsoever in this book but is it really worth picking up?

not like i will or anything

not that i have any interest whatsoever in this book but is it really worth picking up?

Let me put it this way... If you like any of the Spidey title you'll like this one. It's one of the best. Which isn't say much and I'm a big spidey fan.

A bunch of us like it. It's a romance comic and it's Buffy without the supernatural stuff. There's no reason why I should like it, but I do. I honestly don't know if you will. Downloading it first might be a good bet.

That said, #15, the latest issue, is the last issue of the series penciller, and the writer drops off at #20. So, it's possible this comic will be crap in two issues time or something. Dunno.

Last edited:
Has anyone read the new issue yet? I'm going crazy with suspense on weather it's good or not.

Have there been any documented cases of this comic turning guys gay?

Say what you will. Firestar is on the cover of the new issue. You guys are missing out.

I was actually thinking about checking it out.

I just didn't want it to...change...me. Alimony and all that.

If you are reading this over Fables, then you all suck.

Latest posts

Back