Spider-Man Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane series discussion *spoilers*

Bass

Nexus of the World
Shouldn't this be in the Spider-Man section?

Yes. But it's just too cool for that section of the site. :)

Or... for some reason, somehow, I didn't notice the Spider-Man section.

How the hell did that happen? Thanks TwilightEL.

That said, part of me feels bad putting it in the Spidey section of the board because all the other Spidey titles are crap. ;)

Last edited:

Boleth

Except I think that we would be laughed out of the internet.

And that my friend IS something to be ashamed of. kidding

But I've been curious about this book for a while.
I havent asked at my comic shop yet, Ive only just started going there and being a warm-blood, heterosexual, virile young man in his twenties, I dont wanna look like a soppy 12 year old girl straight away.

Last edited:

Gideon Stargrave

I just checked ouyt some of Hahn's art...it's ok. It can't compare to Takashi's though.

I mean...Bryan Hitch. And Tim Bradstreet.

Bass

Nexus of the World
And that my friend IS something to be ashamed of. kidding

But I've been curious about this book for a while.
I havent asked at my comic shop yet, Ive only just started going there and being a warm-blood, heterosexual, virile young man in his twenties, I dont wanna look like a soppy 12 year old girl straight away.

:lol: :lol:

I just checked ouyt some of Hahn's art...it's ok. It can't compare to Takashi's though.

I mean...Bryan Hitch. And Tim Bradstreet.

:lol: :lol:

JonnyFreeze

not that i have any interest whatsoever in this book but is it really worth picking up?

not like i will or anything

the watcher

not that i have any interest whatsoever in this book but is it really worth picking up?

Let me put it this way... If you like any of the Spidey title you'll like this one. It's one of the best. Which isn't say much and I'm a big spidey fan.

Bass

Nexus of the World

A bunch of us like it. It's a romance comic and it's Buffy without the supernatural stuff. There's no reason why I should like it, but I do. I honestly don't know if you will. Downloading it first might be a good bet.

That said, #15, the latest issue, is the last issue of the series penciller, and the writer drops off at #20. So, it's possible this comic will be crap in two issues time or something. Dunno.

Last edited:

E

Excelsior Club
Have there been any documented cases of this comic turning guys gay?

Frapalino

if you do read it just make sure you get a good dose of 300 before the day is over. it is sure to balance the hormones out. or maybe even tip them to the manly side.

Latest posts