Spider-Man Spider-Man: Unmasked.

Was Spider-Man unmasking on a grand public scale a good idea?

• Total voters
I just realized I hadn't voted yet...I voted for teh stoopid.

i think it'd be great if the new spider-man hapless joke is that he is trying to convince people he isn't peter parker, and they'll just never believe him.

for instance:
Spider-Man needs money...

"Uh.. Jonah... I was kidding!"
"Beat it, Parker!"

Spider-Man just can't get a break.

i think it will be a great move if they can stick with it

in my theory , spider-man will become the loner that he used to be , the guy that can't be a part of a team ,the guy that just can't get a partner.

can't you all see it coming??

he unmasked. he lost captain america's respect ,he has become a toy of Stark's so-called system. so anti-reg heroes doesn't like him as much as they used to.

he regrets what he is doing for stark , for only one simple promise.we have seen that feeling when he was fighing cap. c'mon guys , you take captain america's shield from him and give it back!!!stark will find that out. spidey didn't catch captain america -system's worst enema- when he had a great chance to. he will lose a lot of respect from the pro-reg heroes too.

so he will end up fighting every hero , every villain , withiout a place to run , without a place to hide , with a family to protect. that is soo exciting :)

note : i was really loving the relationship between tony and peter before the civil war. i felt like peter was going to become tony's next right arm in place of war machine. but they just couldn't get the relationship.and now peter is slowly abandoning him.such a waste

Victor Von Doom said:
I think it was a bold move. I give Marvel credit for following thru with the tease if nothing else. It was so much better than all the "close calls" before. This time they went thru and brought a whole new dynamic to the titles.

I'm fairly certain that the writers will do something smarter than having each arc consist of a new baddie going after MJ/May.

I agree it was a really bold move and it is very interesting in terms of future stories, but i dont like it. Spidermans identity is as much a part of the character as Wolverines claws are.

Latest posts

Back