Spock vs. McCoy

Spock vs. McCoy?

• Total voters
"Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a urologist!"

"A urologist is a doctor."

"...Dammit Jim! Get those pants off and I'll take a look. This better not be spacecrabs again. I almost lost a finger last time."
Kirk's sack is only half full.

Only because Spock is sexier.

As great as McCoy is, he can never radiate that raw hot sexuality the way Spock does.

McCoy beats Spock, just barely.

McCoy is sort of like the glue that binds the three unlikely friends together, often citing how odd their friendship is and how much he hates the other two (Spock for his logic, Jim for his taking human life for granted). The three men are soulmates in so many ways and their friendship is one of the most fascinating things in Trek. You really can't choose a favourite of the three when examining their comraderie, methinks. Obviously Kirk is the coolest of the bunch and Spock is probably the most original character, but I think Kirk himself even said that when the three of them are together, they compliment each other so well that they're practically a single entity.

*Waits for someone to turn everything I've just said into an epic gay metaphor.*

McCoy wins because he's not a moon-shuttle conductor, an escalator, a mechanic, an engineer, a magician, a coal miner, or a bricklayer. He's a doctor.

Surprisingly, it didn't really take me that long to look all that up.

Last edited:
A favorite Spock McCoy scene:

[youtube]Bcs458t3OEY[/youtube]

This is perhaps the greatest Spock McCoy clip ever if only because it plays to that gay thing shippers love, but in the RIGHT way, and still totally innocuous if you choose to disregard a gay reading.

A favorite Spock McCoy scene:

[youtube]Bcs458t3OEY[/youtube]

This is perhaps the greatest Spock McCoy clip ever if only because it plays to that gay thing shippers love, but in the RIGHT way, and still totally innocuous if you choose to disregard a gay reading.

That makes me want to go watch Star Trek.

But with school, my year of the 365 movies, and my videogames, not to mention Battlestar Galactica and Babylon 5, I just don't have the time!

Latest posts

Back