Spore: Possibly the Greatest Game Concept Ever

Korinthian said:
From what I understood from the video, it only gathers info (races, cities, planets) from other players, but you do not directly affect them (except you probably share your info).
Yeah, basically it downloads other people's races while you play and has the AI take over for them based on how the other player played the race. Some groundbreaking ****, if I do say so myself.

Yeah, this game just sounds really smart. Like, there are so many layers to this that I can't imagine this being a boring game... I am really uninterested in video games at the moment but I might get back into them just for Spore.

Gamespot gives the release date as Quarter 3 2006. If going by fiscal quarters, this can be anywhere from April 1st (doubt it) to June 30th (woo Superman Returns).

Goodwill said:
Yeah, this game just sounds really smart. Like, there are so many layers to this that I can't imagine this being a boring game... I am really uninterested in video games at the moment but I might get back into them just for Spore.

exactly. I am not much into gaming right now, but I may just get this game.

marvelman said:
exactly. I am not much into gaming right now, but I may just get this game.

Same here.

And you guys make me sick. Devoting entire planetary civilizations to Bass.

ProjectX2 said:
Same here.

And you guys make me sick. Devoting entire planetary civilizations to Bass.
Fine, we'll devote half of them to me.

moonmaster said:
Fine, we'll devote half of them to me.
I told you that the Moonmasters will be genetic offshoots of the Bassilingus living on the Moon of the Bass homeplanet. But eventually the Bassilingus will use the doomsday device to destroy the Moon.

Yea I read about this game on IGN.com and it did sound pretty good. I guess everybody will have to wait and see.

This looks like the greatest thing ever.

I may sign up for an 360 Gold membership for this game alone.

Latest posts

Back