Spotlight on...

I don't see how he resmbles Batman all that much. He's a darker vigilante type. That and he has a "Mooncopter" :roll: other than that... he seems to be his own man. Also, just to clear this up but I don't think he was schizo. He had alternate identities that helped him work the streets for information.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't see how he resmbles Batman all that much. He's a darker vigilante type. That and he has a "Mooncopter" :roll: other than that... he seems to be his own man. Also, just to clear this up but I don't think he was schizo. He had alternate identities that helped him work the streets for information.
No, he is a shizo. It was said so when Wizard did an article on him last year.

icemastertron said:

I didn't see that in the handbook either. Hmmm :? Oh, well twist my arm. I'll go back and read it again.

icemastertron said:

Isn't Wizard the same guys that said Millar was gonna do a 616/Ultimate Crossover... No thank you. Ice, you got the handbook too didn't you? It doesn't say he was a schizo. It says he did go insane at some points. But he used his alternate personalities strategically.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Isn't Wizard the same guys that said Millar was gonna do a 616/Ultimate Crossover

:lol:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Isn't Wizard the same guys that said Millar was gonna do a 616/Ultimate Crossover... No thank you. Ice, you got the handbook too didn't you? It doesn't say he was a schizo. It says he did go insane at some points. But he used his alternate personalities strategically.
No, they never actually said at. They mentioned in a pic, saying "616 crossover-maybe." Cuz that's what people were already thinking.

Hey, could someone focus this baby on Emplate? I came across this guy earlier today and I'm interested as hell as to how he actually works.

icemastertron said:
No, they never actually said at. They mentioned in a pic, saying "616 crossover-maybe." Cuz that's what people were already thinking.

yeah, but even if they dont, i think its bound to happen eventually, someone will find a way to have the universes meet up...

emplate is Ms brother. Off the top of my head i remember hes a Generation X villain. He is a mutant who is basically a psionic vampire. He got stuck in a different dimension when he got his mutation and he sucks on peoples marrow to return to the proper world. I think he possesses his victims or something

Monet Sr. Croix (sp?) or M is one of the founding members of Generation X. Shes a bit arragont because she sees herself as the "perfect mutant". Super Strength, Flight etc.

Generation X isnt out anymore, but it was a cool title. It was a group of teenage mutants that are training to be super heros. The headmasters of Gen. X were Banshee and Emma Frost and the group contained Husk, Chamber, Jubilee, M, Synch, Penance, Mondo. Some others

Nurhachi said:
Generation X isnt out anymore, but it was a cool title. It was a group of teenage mutants that are training to be super heros. The headmasters of Gen. X were Banshee and Emma Frost and the group contained Husk, Chamber, Jubilee, M, Synch, Penance, Mondo. Some others

So it's a title that started and had closure... hmm I might want to find it somewhere...

Latest posts

Back