Star Wars Battlefront III news and previews

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Images of what appears to be artwork for an upcoming Battle Front 3 video game leaked out earlier this week online from ex-Free Radical artist's Richard Smith's website. This appears to be evidence that the game developer Free Radical was at one time at least working on a Star Wars: Battlefront III game for LucasArts.

The current status of Star Wars: Battlefront III is unknown, though rumors suggest the multiplayer-focused shooter has been assigned to Rebellion, which handled the PSP releases of Battlefront II and Renegade Squadron.

Pics

Re: All About Star Wars

continued

Lets hope this gets made

:shock:

I believe I need a new pair of pants.

Battlefront 2 is one of my favorite games ever.

:shock:

I believe I need a new pair of pants.

Battlefront 2 is one of my favorite games ever.

Mine too. I love the battlefront games and if they do one on current gen consoles it would be unreal.

Be nice if they took a page from LOTR conquest, by that I mean been able to play as giant creatures! (you get in them like you do speeders and tanks in battlefront) Be cool as hell if you could control the Rancor.

Mine too. I love the battlefront games and if they do one on current gen consoles it would be unreal.

Be nice if they took a page from LOTR conquest, by that I mean been able to play as giant creatures! (you get in them like you do speeders and tanks in battlefront) Be cool as hell if you could control the Rancor.

Totally.

And this is a game I would definitely play online, and often. I don't really play that many games online but I'm actually pretty decent at Battlefront & Battlefront 2 (or at least I was at one time) plus they're so much fun.

Totally.

And this is a game I would definitely play online, and often. I don't really play that many games online but I'm actually pretty decent at Battlefront & Battlefront 2 (or at least I was at one time) plus they're so much fun.

I liked them because they were flexible. They allowed you to play whatever you want whenever you wanted too.

I love playing them nline and via splitscreen. I love the trophies at the end of each match, Seeing that you got an award for dying most :lol: or my favourite was the traitor award, I use to get that a lot for shooting Jawas or ewoks :lol:

I also love how you can play the game well from any proffered shooting style. E.g a friend of mine likes to sniper and hide. I like just using brute force e.g rocket launcher or grenades to get through a group of foes, another friend loves getting in tanks and running people over and blasting stuff.

If this doesn't get made I'll be disappointed :(

I also love how you can play the game well from any proffered shooting style. E.g a friend of mine likes to sniper and hide. I like just using brute force e.g rocket launcher or grenades to get through a group of foes, another friend loves getting in tanks and running people over and blasting stuff.

I agree. And I play the same way - front lines, baby. Hiding is no fun. I always use the most basic troopers with regular guns because a) they're easier to control and b) because they're easier to control you can kill more guys in less time. And I hate blasters because they overheat.

I agree. And I play the same way - front lines, baby. Hiding is no fun. I always use the most basic troopers with regular guns because a) they're easier to control and b) because they're easier to control you can kill more guys in less time. And I hate blasters because they overheat.

I usually use the jet pack people. I find them as easy to use as the normal but if I'm in a big place and surround I can get the hell to safety fast or use Jetpack to go up if grenade is near by as they never seem to expect you to go up.

I usually use the jet pack people. I find them as easy to use as the normal but if I'm in a big place and surround I can get the hell to safety fast or use Jetpack to go up if grenade is near by as they never seem to expect you to go up.

See, I'm a real soldier. I don't run - I'd rather die in the line of duty.

Besides you respawn anyway. :D

Just like real life.

funny-pictures-1-cat-2-dogs.jpg

I split the Battlefront posts from the Star Wars thread to this Battlefront thread as more news comes out about it.

Posted today at Kotaku:

Free Radical's Star Wars III Battlefront III is Dead

Remember that amazing footage of Star Wars Battlefront III we caught a glimpse of yesterday in the leaked footage? It looks like we're never going to be able to play that game.

SPOnG reports that a former Free Radical employee has verified that the footage is genuine, but that the game has already been passed to a new developer. Worse still, the tech that allowed you to fly from the ground to air and then into orbit stayed with Free Radical. The new developer, the source says, will now be using cutscenes.

The source did confirm that my careful listening did pick up the correct phrase in the cutscene, with a Sith saying "stick to the plan Kenobi" and that the Free Radical game was to feature another attempt to turn a Jedi to the Dark Side.

No word if that made the hand-off.

And now a moment of silence for what would have been a great game.

A little misleading since the game itself is still on.

I split the Battlefront posts from the Star Wars thread to this Battlefront thread as more news comes out about it.

Posted today at Kotaku:

A little misleading since the game itself is still on.

I was worried when I read Free Radical's Star Wars III Battlefront III is Dead I thought :please: noooo. Until i read it. Hopefully the new developer doesn't ruin it.

Also those pics you posted E look ****ing brilliant

Latest posts

Back