Star Wars: KOTR #1 solit and cover!

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
SWKOTOR1-FC-SOL.jpg

STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC #1
JOHN JACKSON MILLER (W), BRIAN CHING (P), MICHAEL ATIYEH (C), and TRAVIS CHAREST (Cover)

On sale January 25, FC, 32pg, $2.99

On the planet Taris, a young Padawan named Zayne has been framed for a heinous and brutal crime against the Jedi order. Suddenly a wanted fugitive and on the run from his Jedi Masters, Zayne is forced to ally himself with the under-city's criminals, con artists, and petty thieves he'd previously vowed to bring to justice. Staying alive is the first order of business and if he's ever to clear his name, Zayne must make this new alliance work … providing he survives the experience.

• To celebrate its twentieth anniversary, Dark Horse is completely relaunching its Star Wars publishing line. This series is the first of many new titles to come.

• A new ongoing monthly series written by John Jackson Miller (Iron Man) and illustrated by Brian Ching (Star Wars Obsession), set eight thousand years before the rise of the Empire and the fall of Anakin Skywalker (and four years prior to the events in the Knights of the Old Republic video game).

• A great starting point for anyone interested in following the Star Wars saga beyond the films.

• Cover by fan-favorite artist Travis Charest (WildC.A.T.S., WildC.A.T.S/X-Men)!

Yes sir, I'll take one.

I'll be ordering this. I loved both the KoTOR games (One of the main reasons I bought my X-Box).

Latest posts

Back