STAR WARS LEGENDS\INDIANA JONES TIMELINE

If you include that, doesn't that make American Garffiti, THX-1138 and Willow canon (well, legends lol)
maybe, anyway I they are indeed canon, I will add them after finishing Star Wars Legends and Indiana Jones, just remember this to me, coz I will probably forget this ahahahah.

Techniquement, quelque chose ne peut pas être complètement « non canon » car il existe dans son propre univers. Tout fait partie d'un canon quelque part. Ces croisements agissent naturellement comme des chronologies divergentes par rapport à l'Univers élargi. Le crossover Soul Calibur est naturellement différent de Star Wars : The Force Unleashed. En fait, il a précédé ce jeu, je crois, donc les gens ont eu un premier aperçu de Galen Marek/Starkiller dans Soul Calibur.

Comme je l'ai déjà dit, cela ne me dérangerait pas vraiment d'inclure Into the Unknown dans une chronologie d'Indiana Jones, car il ne marche sur aucun pied et fait référence à l'Atlantide de son propre univers élargi. C'est un canon de tête décent, en tout cas.
De plus, l'extraterrestre fait également partie de l'univers. Vous pouvez les voir dans Star Wars 3.

Last edited:
E.T., l'extra-terrestre fait aussi partie de l'univers. On les aperçoit dans Star Wars 3
I have always thought that the connection was just a funny easter egg, since the far far away galaxy of Star Wats was not connected to Earth. But if Megatron is counting Indiana Jones, Willow, etc, then, why not? It can fit. It will be weird because in E.T. there is a Yoda costume as if the Star Wars movies were fictional but I guess that somehow it could kinda work, even if just for fun.

Merci pour votre réponse. Je pense qu'ils voulaient réutiliser ce personnage pour l'intégrer dans Star Wars.

Last edited:
Sorry guys wasn't here, can anyone translate what Bliddry Is saying for me, please?

Désolé, les gars n'étaient pas là, quelqu'un peut-il traduire ce que Bliddry dit pour moi, s'il vous plaît
Sorry , translation : Thank you for your answer. I think they wanted to reuse this character to integrate it into Star Wars.

Désolé, les gars n'étaient pas là, quelqu'un peut-il traduire ce que Bliddry dit pour moi, s'il vous plaît ?
Je suis Français. Je suis fan du forum, vous faites un excellent travail. Je vois la passion, ça me donne envie de continuer mon projet timeline sur feuilles

Sorry guys wasn't here, can anyone translate what Bliddry Is saying for me, please?
He first said:
E.T., the extra-terrestrial is also part of the universe. We see one of them in Star Wars 3
and that is when I said
I have always thought that the connection was just a funny easter egg, since the far far away galaxy of Star Wats was not connected to Earth. But if Megatron is counting Indiana Jones, Willow, etc, then, why not? It can fit. It will be weird because in E.T. there is a Yoda costume as if the Star Wars movies were fictional but I guess that somehow it could kinda work, even if just for fun.
and Bliddry said:

"Thank you for your answer. I think they wanted to reuse this character to integrate it into Star Wars."
and after the translation said:
"I am French. I'm a fan of the forum, you do an excellent job. I see the passion, it makes me want to continue my timeline project on documents"
P.S.: I don't speak French, I just used Google Translate

for E.T. is the same answer as before, for having them being canon to the expanded universe, other series doesn't have to conflict with star wars, the fact that E.T. has Star Wars costumes in it, means that maybe it isn't canon. But anyway I will eventually go to watch E.T. and I will let you guys know.

Je suis Français. Je suis fan du forum, vous faites un excellent travail. Je vois la passion, ça me donne envie de continuer mon projet timeline sur feuilles
thanks for your kind words. Hopefully we will have a complete Legends Timeline on the internet ahahahah.

He first said:
E.T., the extra-terrestrial is also part of the universe. We see one of them in Star Wars 3
and that is when I said

and Bliddry said:

"Thank you for your answer. I think they wanted to reuse this character to integrate it into Star Wars."
and after the translation said:
"I am French. I'm a fan of the forum, you do an excellent job. I see the passion, it makes me want to continue my timeline project on documents"
P.S.: I don't speak French, I just used Google Translate
Thanks Mr. Jozaca for your help.

George Lucas was force sensitive and made movies based on his dreams, obviously. :p

Are you going to include Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine and Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb?

UPDATE #11: SEASON 11 IS FINISHED AND SEASONS 1, 2, 9, 10 HAVE BEEN UPDATED.

NEXT STOP WILL BE THE OLD SITH WARS ERA, WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF EXAR KUN AND THE (AMAZING CHARACTER IN MY OPINION) ULIC-QEL DROMA. BOTH OF THEM WELL BE MET BY BOTH ANAKIN AND LUKE SKYWALKER BUT WHO OF THEM MEETS THE OTHER WILL REMAIN A MISTERY UNTIL THE CLONE WARS AND POST EPISODE VI ERAS. SO LET'S CONTINUE.

Latest posts

Back