Star Wars: Lethal Alliance (psp and ds)

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
screen shots - http://uk.media.psp.ign.com/media/849/849090/imgs_1.html

Today, Ubisoft announced the development of action-adventure game Star Wars: Lethal Alliance for Sony's PSP and Nintendo's DS.

Lethal Alliance is the first original Star Wars title made just for these handhelds is made possible under a long-term licensing agreement between Ubisoft and LucasArts. Ubisoft's Montreal is working on the PSP version and Casablanca Studios is developing the game for the DS.

Fans of the original trilogy take heart, this game is set between the events of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV: A New Hope. Players can embody heroine Twi'Lek Rianna Saren and her security droid Zeeo who are hired by the Rebel Alliance to infiltrate the Evil Empire and uncover the secret behind rumors of a moon-shaped mega-weapon.

"We have worked closely with LucasArts to create a game that further develops the Star Wars universe, and unveils some of the mysteries that have kept millions of fans enthralled for decades," said a representative from Ubisoft.

Rianna will be armed with elite weaponry, technological trickery, acrobatic skills and the support of her fully-functional defensive droid to accomplish her mission. Fans will explore well-known Star Wars locales like Coruscant and wretched hive of sin and villainy, Mos Eisley. Players will also encounter classic icons from the series such as: Boba Fett, Princess Leia, and Darth Vader. Neither version will be playable online. However, the DS version supports up to four person multiplayer via local Wi-fi and the PSP version has one-on-one multiplayer if both players have the game.

Star Wars: Lethal Alliance for both PSP and DS is scheduled to ship to stores December 2006.

theres no lightsabers or forcepowers but will still get it on psp as I am a huge star wars fan.

They should be working on Star Wars Battlefront 3.

ProjectX2 said:
They should be working on Star Wars Battlefront 3.

I love battlefront still play battlefront II on xbox. But I would have KOTOR III on 360.

Cool - I'd check that out.

Latest posts

Back