Stick It Dilemma.....A Mock Thread.....But Not Really

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
16,964
Location
On The Edge
Problem: I actually like Bring It On......I won't watch it again unless forced to....but nonetheless I still found it entertaining.

But I hate the fact that I like this movie marketed towards 15 year old girls and the idea of giving it money doesn't sit well with me.

This wasn't as much of a concern before, but now I'm older and the wife doesn't want to see it....so how am I gonna look going to the theater asking for 1 ticket to see this? Embarassment is sure to be abound.

What should I do?





:mrgreen:
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
I'm sitting this one out.

Sorry man.
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8,903
Location
Washington, PA
Do you have any neices? They'd love for you to treat to a movie, and you look less like a predetor.
 

Dr_Draco

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
387
Location
Titusville, FL
Just say that you're watching it for Vanessa Lengies's fine self. Nothing wrong there (she's 20) :wink: .

Umm... Anyhow, you could just buy a ticket from another film and then go into Stick It. Trust me, no one will pay attention to an adult going to the movie he didn't buy a ticket for. (Unless it sells out, which will probably only happen if you see it Friday or Saturday night. That, or if it's a kid's movie, for obvious reasons.).
 
Last edited:

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
16,964
Location
On The Edge
Baxter said:
Do you have any neices? They'd love for you to treat to a movie, and you look less like a predetor.

I wish I had some family out here in the MidWest.....but no.

If I was back in North Carolina at my last base I'd just show my press badge and they'd let me in for free and me seeing it ws totally justified (I used to do movie reviews for the local baser paper).



As far as predator......I'd only feel like that if I was going to see "Aquamarine". :lol:


Dr_Draco said:
Vanessa Lengies

THE MAIN REASON I'M GOING!!!! OMG I love that girl. She annoyed me on "American Dreams".....but after "Waiting"...... :drooling:

Although it does disturb me that she kinda reminds me of Sofia Coppolla
 
Last edited:

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
13,680
Location
Philadelphia, PA
This radio show in Philly (Preston and Steve) did this when mean girls came out, they decided to do a "dirty old man matinee" Were they would get together with a group of other adults to go in there together and see mean girls, maybe you should try something like that
 

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
16,964
Location
On The Edge
So its decided......I'm gonna put on a trenchcoat and hat and go sit it the back row and see "Stick It".......



Wait a minute---that didn't come out right...... :?
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Victor Von Doom said:
Problem: I actually like Bring It On......I won't watch it again unless forced to....but nonetheless I still found it entertaining.

But I hate the fact that I like this movie marketed towards 15 year old girls and the idea of giving it money doesn't sit well with me.

This wasn't as much of a concern before, but now I'm older and the wife doesn't want to see it....so how am I gonna look going to the theater asking for 1 ticket to see this? Embarassment is sure to be abound.

What should I do?





:mrgreen:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Bring It On? Stick It? Now that I think about it, those kind of sound like gay porn titles...that might explain your secret love of those movies.

Just a theory.


Victor Von Doom said:
So its decided......I'm gonna put on a trenchcoat and hat and go sit it the back row and see "Stick It".......



Wait a minute---that didn't come out right...... :?

As long as you don't pull a Pee-Wee I'll only laugh half-heartedly.
 

E.Vi.L.

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
1,276
Location
Montréal
Baxter said:
Do you have any neices? They'd love for you to treat to a movie, and you look less like a predetor.

Yeah right.

If I see a older guy at the movie with a bunch of teens who looks embarassed and quickly says to anyone who glances his way that the girl are his 'nieces', I'm calling the cops.
 

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
16,964
Location
On The Edge
DIrishB said:
A "Jambi"? Is that like Bambi's ghetto cousin or something?

No dude.....Jambi was the bodyless genie on Pee Wee's playhouse.


My random TV/Pop culture knowledge is wasted on you. Stoner. :p
 

Latest posts

Top