Stick It Dilemma.....A Mock Thread.....But Not Really

ultimatedjf said:
Mecca Lecca Hi, Mecca Stick It's gonna suck.

"Mecca Lecca Hi, Mecca Stick God I Hate You So Much."

DIrishB said:
A "Jambi"? Is that like Bambi's ghetto cousin or something?

Jambi.jpg

Here's what you need to do, Vic:

Put on your best pink leotard, somersault across the lobby, make a perfect landing in front of the ticket counter with your arms outstretched, and with a huge smile on your face say "ONE TICKET TO STICK IT!"

That's what I'd do.

moonmaster said:
Here's what you need to do, Vic:

Put on your best pink leotard, somersault across the lobby, make a perfect landing in front of the ticket counter with your arms outstretched, and with a huge smile on your face say "ONE TICKET TO STICK IT!"

That's what I'd do.

I would......but I don't have any glitter make-up to put around my eyes for that extra effect. :(

Victor Von Doom said:
I would......but I don't have any glitter make-up to put around my eyes for that extra effect. :(
As I always say "Make sure you've got glitter, or else you'll be bitter."

That does it....I'm starting an Internet Gang. Houde and Moony are automatically in. MWoF has an open invitation cause .....well......every gang needs someone in the gang to call everyone out on being tools. Baxter and Bass are in because we need some really smart people to bully others with long eloquent posts.

Auditions will be held tomorrow at noon. Only the most coolest bad-asseded people will be accepted.

Our mission statement:

To tease and bully the UC community with so much sarcasm that the repugnant stench of dickheadery rises up and chokes the establishment!!!!

Oh yeah......Proj is invited too. :p

Until then me companeros.... :rockon:

:rockon:

While I was playing an online game, someone called me a Russian and said I had sex with a sheep.

He can be our first target. Get him!

Victor Von Doom said:
That does it....I'm starting an Internet Gang. Houde and Moony are automatically in. MWoF has an open invitation cause .....well......every gang needs someone in the gang to call everyone out on being tools. Baxter and Bass are in because we need some really smart people to bully others with long eloquent posts.

Auditions will be held tomorrow at noon. Only the most coolest bad-asseded people will be accepted.

Our mission statement:

To tease and bully the UC community with so much sarcasm that the repugnant stench of dickheadery rises up and chokes the establishment!!!!

Oh yeah......Proj is invited too. :p

Until then me companeros.... :rockon:

what about me? every gang needs a trigger happy person :twisted:

Ultimate Houde said:
Wait!

We need *****es

Ultimate Houde said:
Right now it's just a sausage fest

We need Skotti

Okay. So the only ***** prospect you have for your gang is a lesbian?

This is not shaping up to be a fun gang.

Victor Von Doom said:
(name forthcoming---suggestions welcomed)

The BBs?

People will think it stands for Braindead Bullies when in fact we will know it stands for The Blue Balls.

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
You lack the bitter viciousness to become a part of my internet gang (name forthcoming---suggestions welcomed) :D

i'll kill a man with my bare hands,
to prove that im the real man,
put them to rest in the grasslands.
with a mean *** backhand.

edit: scratch that....this is all to go see a chick flick....im out, me and my backhand are gonna go and find some REAL people. chick flick (shakes head...what is the world coming to../)

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
Vic

Time to gangbang Evil methinks

You might wanna reword that.

Better yet---from now on...I do all the threatening. :lol:

nigma said:
edit: scratch that....this is all to go see a chick flick....im out, me and my backhand are gonna go and find some REAL people. chick flick (shakes head...what is the world coming to../)

You've just made a powerful enemy friend. No one mocks the cinematic tastes of Doom!!!!

Mwwwwwuuuuuaaaaaahhhaahahahahahahha!!!!

Victor Von Doom said:
You've just made a powerful enemy friend. No one mocks the cinematic tastes of Doom!!!!

Mwwwwwuuuuuaaaaaahhhaahahahahahahha!!!!

i think i just did, didn't i. by powerful you mean, a guy who can't control a bunch of 6 year old's that are tied to chairs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back