Stuff White People Like

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......*inhales deeply*......WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stuff White People Like

...and the best part, they KNOW it's true! They know it!

I'm gonna be rofl'ing for the rest of the day. :lol:

Music:

Music is very important to white people. It truly is the soundtrack to their lives, meaning that white people are constantly thinking about what songs would be on the soundtrack for the biopic. The problem is that most of the music that white people like isn't really dance-friendly.

:lol:

Recycling:

Though for many white people, this simply means putting plastic bags into a special drawer where they will accumulate until they are eventually used to carry some gym clothes or bathing suit. Ultimately this drawer will get full and only be emptied when the person moves to a new house. Advanced white recyclers will uses these grocery bags as garbage bags.

:lol:

This is one of the greatest things I've ever read.

Awesome, Doom. Just. . .awesome. :lol:

coflag10.jpg

I just about lost it when it came up to "Japan".

Some of these aren't true for all white people (At least, not from this white person's experience), but some of them are so dead on, it's hilarious.

I read that first page and I have to say I barely fit any of those, does that mean I'm black?

Last edited:
I'm old fashioned.

I ACCEPT!

I say, I say, I say excellent. This is truly magnanimous news. I will see by Old Widow Delilah's willow tree at dawn.

You may choose the weapons.

I hope to God Huey Lewis and the News is on that list though.

I'm certain they are. Only you people could raise something like that to the levels of celebritydom as they have reached.

I read that first page and I have to say I barely fit any of those, does that mean I'm black?

No. It means you're in denial. Look deep within yourself. I'm sure you'll find that you love $11 panini sandwiches.

That seems super long, but from what I read of it, it's quite well written and funny, if not wholly acurate. I will complete this at a later time.

If you follow these rules, you will find yourself invited to the mandatory post-game drinks at a local bar where you will be photographed many times.

Ha! It's true, it's true! The white people they describe love taking pictures of everything all the time!

-.-

I love Mos Def, I've been to Japan, and I have TWO , working on a third Art degree.

and I own many apple products

tho I still loathe Sarah Silverman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back