Super Hero Dating Quiz

Lyja. The Skrull. HOTT.

69.4%

Hell yeah thats who I got! She can be anyone I want, I think I'll start with Kelly Hu and work my way around to Brook Burke.

I also got Aurora with 59.2%
and Kitty Pride with 57.4%.

funny that your two top matches are an alien, or a human news reporter.

but wait. LYJA IS MINE. we must duel.

Better make it a three-way.

...Duel.

Kitty Pryde 58.6% Match

Other Close Matches:

Lois Lane (58%)
Moira MacTaggert (56.2%)

I guess Kitty Pryde makes sense, even though I've never fully related to the people who crush on her. Now, Moira MacTaggert = hot Scottish accent + SCIENCE!

Kitty Pryde 58.6% Match

Other Close Matches:

Lois Lane (58%)
Moira MacTaggert (56.2%)

I guess Kitty Pryde makes sense, even though I've never fully related to the people who crush on her. Now, Moira MacTaggert = hot Scottish accent + SCIENCE!

Those are the exact three I got (though my Kitty percentage was a few points higher).

My Super Hero Lover is
X-23
64.6% Match
You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.

Other Close Matches:
Aurora (62.8%)
Marvel Girl (61%)

Huh, wild.

True love needs no witness.

Therefore pedophilia is pedophilia regardless of whether you get caught. :D :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

No Paedophilia is just what those fat-head conformists in the government label it. Till you get caught it's just "thursday night" :twisted:

Last edited:
64.6% Arana
63.4% Lyja
62.8% Kitty Pryde

To be honest the fact that Kitty Pryde is a close match doesn't surprise me. I dated a girl that looks a lot like Kitty and kind of had the same mannerisms.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back