Super Hero Dating Quiz

Batman and Northstar tied at 58%

I would totally date a Batman/Northstar hybrid!

EDIT:
I tried it again, to try to see what my third person...

This time I think I was a little more honest... But then again, I have a vast taste in guys...

Spider-Man - 62.8%
Nightwing - 61.6%
Iceman - 61%

I tried the girls too:

Kitty Pryde - 60.4%
Moira Mactaggert - 56.8%
Aurora - 56.2%

Last edited:
You got both Kitty Pryde and Spider-man as number ones Dr.Strangefate thats kinda funny considering usm and all :lol:

Go web go

*sniffs the white sticky thing covering him*

:shock: that's not webbing

389497062_e87ee54674_b.jpg

:lol: :lol:

No Paedophilia is just what those fat-head conformists in the government label it. Till you get caught it's just "thursday night" :twisted:
For me, it's a Friday night. It's the only night Uncle Warren will let Lili out to play. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

a tie between X-23 and Mystique at 57.4%

Aurora (whoever the **** that is) at 56.2%

That makes sense. I once dated a hot naked girl with claws that popped out of her hand.

Mystique would be great. Look like anyone you want think of the sex. One night sex with Sarah Michelle Gellar , Another night sex with Christina Ricci. The best of all you never have to call these girls back as they are your gf.

Mystique would be great. Look like anyone you want think of the sex. One night sex with Sarah Michelle Gellar , Another night sex with Christina Ricci. The best of all you never have to call these girls back as they are your gf.

Plus, Mystique's got to be filthy in bed.

:D Also, I'm glad someone else fantasizes about Christina Ricci still. I thought I was the only one.

Jean Grey 55% Match
You love crazy chicks who might flip out and kill you! Congrats this could be the best date of your life if you live through it.

Other Close Matches:
Araña (53.8%)
Lois Lane (53.2%)

Oh! There's a male version? Thank God.

My Super Hero Lover is
Beast 58.6% Match
Smart, strong, witty, and snuggly, Beast will either take you out for a night of sophisticated bliss or will make you laugh you rear off. Just make sure to bring a lint brush.

Other Close Matches:
Madman (58%)
Punisher (55.6%)

...>.> I do not like these results.

EDIT: Yeeeees!!!!!

Took it again and it's Madman 59.2%, Spider-Man (58.6%), and Nightwing (58.6%).

Much better, even if I did maipulate my results. ^^ I <3 Peter Parker. Nightwing's pretty hot too.

Last edited:
:D Also, I'm glad someone else fantasizes about Christina Ricci still. I thought I was the only one.

Hell yeah I do. I want make her giant eyes roll to back of head in moment passion just as I .................

:oops: I'm sorry must keep this PG

but yeah she is hot dude. as for Mystique been dirty in bed hell yeah!

Jean Grey

Ohhh that would be bad. When you doing it you couldn't lye and say you were only thinking of her :lol:

Last edited:
Hell yeah I do. I want make her giant eyes roll to back of head in moment passion just as I .................

:oops: I'm sorry must keep this PG

but yeah she is hot dude. as for Mystique been dirty in bed hell yeah!

I had a crush on Christina Ricci right when Casper came out, and ever since then, she's had a soft spot in my heart.

;) Also, if I were queer, Punisher would be my boyfriend, apparently.

I had a crush on Christina Ricci right when Casper came out, and ever since then, she's had a soft spot in my heart.

yeah. and casper is so gay. I mean come on. what guy has hot girl on his bed and just wants to be friends?

Latest posts

Back