Super Mario 3D Land

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
So far there's just a picture of what was shown at GDC, but more information to be revealed at E3. At best, I'd guess this would either be released in Holiday 2011 or Spring 2012. Most likely the latter, knowing how Nintendo is.

As what was said before:

"Last and not least, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata showed off the next Mario title for the Nintendo 3DS. The game itself is a 3D platformer and is currently being developed by the Super Mario Galaxy team. More information at E3 in June."

3DMARIO.png

Last edited:
Re: New Mario Title (3DS)

Picture1-19.png

This is a temporary title, but there is a reason why the O has a tail. And the answer will be revealed at E3.

Re: Super Mario 3DS

The Tanooki suit was way better than the raccoon "suit".

Plan to get 3DS soon. Want this game!

The Tanooki suit was way better than the raccoon "suit".
Wait, what? The Tanooki suit is the raccoon suit. People call it the 'raccoon suit' instead of its actual name (mostly I'd guess due to not knowing it).

The Tanooki suit allowed one to fly as well as turn to stone, hence why it was better than the raccoon leaf.

Last edited:
Ice said:
Wait, what? The Tanooki suit is the raccoon suit. People call it the 'raccoon suit' instead of its actual name (mostly I'd guess due to not knowing it).

That's why I put suit in quotes - I meant it was way better than the raccoon you become with just the brown leaf.

Super Mario 3DS to feature more familiar suit

"I can't reveal the actual number of power-ups in the game right now, but suffice to say that we do try to include enough so that people can enjoy a variety of different kinds of play experiences in the title," Koizumi told ONM.

Maybe the Frog suit makes a comeback for some underwater levels. I doubt we'll see the Football suit.

Tanuki ssssuuuuuiiiitt!!!

The official logo/name title:

Super-Mario-3D-Land-Logo.jpg

The game has (at the moment) been officially announced for a November release by Nintendo.

Trailer from last night's 3DS Conference!

[video=youtube;cUffVrvJfIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cUffVrvJfIs[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back