Super Paper Mario

can you play it with classic pad or gamecube pad? Intrested in this game when my store has Wiis back in

I don't think so, since you need to point at the screen every so often with the Wiimote.

By the way, this is probably the funniest game I've ever played. It's really fun, but I can't remember the last time I almost fell out of my chair laughing at a video game.

This game is awesome! I'm not sure what I was thinking before but it's a ton of fun. Get this game if you have a Wii.

I've been hearing nothing but great things about this game. I can't wait to buy it, but at the moment I have been playing the Godfather, another awesome game for the Wii. :D

I've been hearing nothing but great things about this game. I can't wait to buy it, but at the moment I have been playing the Godfather, another awesome game for the Wii. :D

any new features on godfather that were not on previous versions?

I didn't play the xbox or the ps2 version, but from what I've read there are 30 more missions, more cars and the better Enforcer/Operator attributes. And of course Wii controls. You use the wiimote and nunchuk to choke people, push people of roofs, free aim with the wiimote, beat people with tire irons, bats, nightsticks, 2x4's, bottles, cue sticks by swinging the wiimote. It's just alot of fun.

I'm so impressed. This is one of the most fun, unique, and innovative games I've ever played. I just beat the huge robot dinosaur thing...how cool is that battle?

I love the Wii. Warioware kicks ***. But since I don't have one, it's unlikely I'll get to play this. :(

that and don't you live in UK?

over here all the sites say it it's not even coming out till 27 July damn them. It comes out around same time as Transformers game and we all know which one i'll get

Just bought the game its awesome

Beat it during the weakend now im gonna conquer the pit of 100 trials and the 100 sammer guy challenge

but man is this game funny my favorite part was Francis the supernerd and the Underwhere where people go when their games end

Oh and of course Mr.L

Bah. Im stuck in a part of world 8-2. I'm where you see "Merlon" to tell you to hit the blue block and you fall into the trap, literally. I can't get out of the pipe areas. Ive gone to both doors on each side and hit the red blocks...but nothing.

:(

Greatest....game....ever...

I seriously cannot stop playing it. It is the most adorable, squeal inducing, game ever made.

I love that Peach gets some seriously play time.

Bah. Im stuck in a part of world 8-2. I'm where you see "Merlon" to tell you to hit the blue block and you fall into the trap, literally. I can't get out of the pipe areas. Ive gone to both doors on each side and hit the red blocks...but nothing.

:(

Love to help, but I'm still in World 3.

I'm getting this for Christmas. :)

This is a rather hilarious adventure. I don't recall ever really laughing out loud while playing games before, even those designed to be humorous. Why can't they apply this quality of writing, absurd character design and genuinely hilarious moments and dialogue to one of the core Mario games? Why wasn't Mario Galaxy this funny and well written?

I really don't get it. Paper Mario has the story and humour, Galaxy has the gameplay and innovation. Combine the two, and Galaxy would have been truly unstoppable, instead of a cringe worthy, cheesy platformer, as far as story goes.

Last edited:
This is a rather hilarious adventure. I don't recall ever really laughing out loud while playing games before, even those designed to be humorous. Why can't they apply this quality of writing, absurd character design and genuinely hilarious moments and dialogue to one of the core Mario games? Why wasn't Mario Galaxy this funny and well written?

I really don't get it. Paper Mario has the story and humour, Galaxy has the gameplay and innovation. Combine the two, and Galaxy would have been truly unstoppable, instead of a cringe worthy, cheesy platformer, as far as story goes.

Becouse galaxy is serious bussines.

But yeah this game rocked i even love how that insted of dying,they say thety're game ends.

I bought this today , I've played it a little before but never owned the game. i know this will be a unpopular opinion but I prefer this to Galaxy , Galaxy while fun and a good game after 2 or 3 goes just disappointed me when i realised I expected better and it seems well over hyped for what it is.

Hoever this is fun , the 2d and 3d switching was just a genius choice IMO not to mention the look , it's mario , yet unique , plus the dialogue on it is great and even mocks it's self and mario games which is fun

Latest posts

Back