Superbad

SUPERBAD WAS AWESOMETACULAR!

i saw it yesterday

"i am so jealous that you got to suck on your mothers **** when you were a baby"

"well atleast you got to suck on your dads dick"

hi-larious

since it's a quote does it still count as innapropriate language? i don't wanna get an infraction

Funniest movie I've seen all year. Granted, I haven't seen Knocked Up, but it knocks Hot Fuzz from its Best Comedy of '07.

I loved it. I AM Michael Cera in that movie. It was uncanny. Seriously.

That exact situation happened to me
the one where Becca is about to give him the bj and he stops her... and i dont care what you guys think, i believe i did the right thing

but yeah ridiculously good. and hilarious, and TENSE. I wasnt expecting the excitement.

[GENE SHALIT]Superbad? More like Supergood![/GENE SHALIT]

I thought it was hilarious.

Seth's childhood compulsion to draw ****s might have been the funniest part of the movie, I think. Especially the one riding an a-bomb and waving his cowboy hat. And everything with Fogle and the cops was great.

More appropriate for the "things yelled out at movies" thread but I'll mention it anyways: After the trailer for "The Comebacks" someone yelled "Wow, that looks superbad."

We had this trailer for P2, which was horrendous, and everyone broke out laughing at the end of the trailer.

Anyways, I don't think they did stuff at the end of the movie when they passed out drunk. They may have wanted too though, but they didn't

I loved it. I AM Michael Cera in that movie. It was uncanny. Seriously.

Yeah well, I AM McLovin in the movie. No pun intended. Aside from looking exactly like him, I also behave like him to a certain degree. Also, my name's Langsta.

"Whaddup gangstas!"
"Chicka chicka yeah!"

I thought this was the funniest movie I've seen this year. It had me in stitches the entire time. McLovin is awesome.

I just got a new phone the day before I saw this and I thought I had it on vibrate, but I didn't because it started ringing during a really quiet scene and since it was new I didn't recognize the ringtone so it rang and rang like four or five times before I was able to shut it off. It was quite embarrassing.

I just got a new phone the day before I saw this and I thought I had it on vibrate, but I didn't because it started ringing during a really quiet scene and since it was new I didn't recognize the ringtone so it rang and rang like four or five times before I was able to shut it off. It was quite embarrassing.

They've got Superbad ringtones on the official site, but you have to have a Sprint tone.

Also, I got carded when I went to see this movie. It wasn't even when I bought the ticket, it was when I was getting the ticket ripped. The kid said he had to card everyone who looked under 30. Why, when you only need to be 17 to see an R rated movie? Who knows. I've never been carded at the show before.

Interesting. . . and relevant.

You being sarcastic about the relevant comment, or are you just saying "relevant" because I rarely make relevant comments? 'Cause, y'know, I thought the cell phone story was slightly irrelevant, even though it occurred when you saw Superbad, so therefore it has some connection to the topic.

Supposedly they show the trailer for Harold and Kumar: High Alert at the beginning of Superbad. I've see Superbad twice, at two different theaters, and they haven't played the damn trailer. Also, both theaters I went to seemed to have really ****ty service. I dunno, maybe they didn't make quality copies of the movie, but at both showings I went to, the movie skipped or went black for at least 10 seconds at some point in time. I was pissed. But, y'know, it's not as bad as what happened at the Chinese theatre in NY across from Jimmy Kimmel's studio. He kept interrupting it during the showing and stuff. But he gave out free Skittles, so that was cool. I wasn't there, but I think it'd be cool to get free Skittles passed out at the theater.

Last edited:
This morning on the Today Show they were comparing Superbad with High School Musical 2.

I have absolutely no idea why.

Supposedly they show the trailer for Harold and Kumar: High Alert at the beginning of Superbad. I've see Superbad twice, at two different theaters, and they haven't played the damn trailer.

They showed it at mine. :D

And Strangefate, I don't know whats up with you man. How can you say Knocked up was funnier?

Latest posts

Back